Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20:45 KO on Thursday

We should win in a half empty Kuip against a pretty average side. The only way we'll lose imo is if we're complacent and if we play at 1 mile an hour cos lets be honest NAC really are average this season (even compared to us) and the only 2 players who might make our bench would be Lurling and Boussabon if he's playing and maybe perhaps Diba.

Anyways as for us, perhaps Ono will get a chance to play in midfield as he did score on Sunday and Ruud might be thinking of rotating one or two players (like Kalou for Lazo too) but it wouldn't surprise me if he kept the same 11 that started on Sunday either.

Prediction: 2-0 to us. Won't be a great game to watch but we'll probably do just enough to satisfy the crowd.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
I also expect us to go through and honestly we should really put an effort into it as the cup is the only chance we have of a trophy this year and it's even a pretty realistic chance I'd say.

Yeah I'd play both Ono and Kalou since they need some 'wedstrijdritme'. Perhaps Bahia could come in from the bench, but I doubt it, it seems we got him as a reinforcement for our reserves.

BTW Any news regarding this match being shown on TV?

·
Registered
59,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ít'll be live on SBS6. Before that you'll get to see the first half of PSV - Top Oss but thankfully as that should be done in 90 mins, there won't be extratime like last time when they broke away from our AZ game cos of extratime in another game :rollani: I forgot the teams, NAC wasn't it?!

Kraaij jr vs Gullit 2 should be fun though :D

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I heard Kraaij on the radio (Rob Stenders) and the latter asked, ja ja, wat ik eigenlijk wil weten, ben je nou homo of niet.. and the guy said .. ja dat wel.

I mean :confused: huh? It didnt even sound like a joke but I thought he had a GF? What kind of guy would say this without laughing if it aint true? Is he homo or not? (cuz naum is interested)

I reckon we'll win quite comfortably. 3-0, 3-1 or sth.

·
Registered
59,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
He definitely isn't as he has a kid of his own and he actually is a bit of a playboy himself, isn't he? :D if the roddelbladen are to be believed, so yet again , I'm afraid a poor night for our Naum :depress:

incredible though how many complete dumbasses like him, Robbie Fowler (he seriously is thick!) , Guti and David Beckham can get into the public spotlight. There must be something we lack big time :drunk:

·
Registered
59,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some good news. Ono wil start for sure tomorrow according to the official website. Always good to see him as he along with Leo are players I like watching most.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Looking forward to the match, should be good, as long as it doesn't start snowing again.

The draw will take place immediately after the match, as long we go though, I don't mind Willem II or 020, just wouldn't like to get PSV right now.

FORZA FEYENOORD! :strong:

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
HT: 1-0

We dominated the half, but what can you do when you're facing the cowards from Breda with their anti-football. I'm loving Hofs once again, Ono's sly passing and Kalou's goal was also pretty nice and definately not offside.

Now NAC will have to come, which will hopefully mean a better second half and some more goals for us.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
4-0 in the end, not a brilliant match by any means, but the result is there and that's good enough for me. The fans amused themselves anyway. :D

Some old fashioned magic from Kalou. Nice to see Gullit give some "other" players a shot, Pardo and De Graaf. Bahia making his debut, although we can't judge him yet, it was nice to see.

Now bring on the draw, Ajax or Willem II at home and I'll be satisfied. :)

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
:wallbang: f*ckin' Van Hintum, oh well at least we'll be playing the boeren at home.

20/4 20.45 Feyenoord - PSV

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I didnt like the way we played so I watched the Net5 movie :)

Can you believe the fans throwing snowballs? For a few minutes its nice, to keep going on - one needs to be a tokkie :) and there were so many :cry:

·
Registered
59,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
monte said:
Can you believe the fans throwing snowballs? For a few minutes its nice, to keep going on - one needs to be a tokkie :) and there were so many :cry:
I actually found that to be the most enjoyable part of the evening :howler: :D

Not the greatest performance, not helped by NACs anti-football, true, but hey 4-0 ain't bad either. No defensive blunders too from our part for once, even our Portuguese friend the Bruno came forward and gave an assist for our magnificant 4th goal :D A good night for K2 even though they weren't on top form and also nice to see the back-up players get a run out especially Bahia. All in all not bad, a 6 1/2 I say for the performance

Boeren up next, let's do 'em :fero:

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
it was nice to see Tamas Peto play :D but his efforts were for nothing..the hole team played bad :( Feyenoord easily won :) im looking forward for the match against PSV :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts