Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I turn on the news a big before the Haifa-Hapoel match on monday only to see a angry gaidamak who does not stop to call himself a frayer, and how israel is crap...i frankly usED to like the guy but today is a different story. Could his cut off of funding to beitar lead to beitar's downfall? I frankly don't see beitar becoming some second division club or even a mid-table or lower mid table club in the first division but only as a top contender because...well...this is BEITAR. But gaidamaks lack of funding can result is some serious damages for a year or 2 for the club. Is he serious about cutting of funding? or is it just empty threats and is our dear gaidamak going to get over his failure in his mayor of jerusalem campaign....For sure having another contender like beitar will make the league better and i can only pray that gaidamak will go in full force with his funding once again, although i hear his financial situation is not that great anymore...so who will take over beitar and what will happen to this club?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
So I turn on the news a big before the Haifa-Hapoel match on monday only to see a angry gaidamak who does not stop to call himself a frayer, and how israel is crap...i frankly usED to like the guy but today is a different story. Could his cut off of funding to beitar lead to beitar's downfall? I frankly don't see beitar becoming some second division club or even a mid-table or lower mid table club in the first division but only as a top contender because...well...this is BEITAR. But gaidamaks lack of funding can result is some serious damages for a year or 2 for the club. Is he serious about cutting of funding? or is it just empty threats and is our dear gaidamak going to get over his failure in his mayor of jerusalem campaign....For sure having another contender like beitar will make the league better and i can only pray that gaidamak will go in full force with his funding once again, although i hear his financial situation is not that great anymore...so who will take over beitar and what will happen to this club?
Beitar is too big to become an anonymous club. Even traditional clubs with not too many fans like Hakoach Ramat Gan have survived, Beitar has the largest fanbase in the country, they won't have a downfall.

Beitar is always like this, a lot of passion, no reason on management and the fans after two games without winning are cursing. But its a vital team for our league. Gaidamek has intrests and was very dissapointed of its unsuccesful run (Beitar failing in the CL and his failure in the elections) and now give threats. Honestly if we remember, without Gaidamek Beitar wasn't fighting for the title and was in midtable positions, but right before his arrival we had Eli Ohana and Azuri who were doing a good job and Beitar had a team with, Itzhaki, Ben Shushan, Baruchyan, Melikson, Lior Asulin, Ensombo, Kornfine. It was a good team and without many money and a good management could have formed a good team aswell. And most important they had a soul, they played for the team. Todays team has no vibration. Maybe money and gaidamkes pressure is not making so well for them.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Even in our good days, i wouldnt consider beitar strong....We were surfing on a rocket, top in the sky waiting for something bad to happen.
He didnt plan properly and frankly, he doesnt care about the club. Its because he is not mayor of Jerusalem or maybe he doesnt see eye to eye with the hooligans. But in short, Beitar is back where it started...as a struggling club. A club that constantly ties and doesnt get what it needs and in the end you see clubs coming back.
We will come back. Thats for sure, but as of right now, we got the best club with the worst performance...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Beitar´s place is in the top table. It is a big club with the biggest fanbase in the country (maybe it only loses in number of fans to Maccabi Tel Aviv, don´t know when was the last survey made). Maybe in terms of organization is not an example, but the league needs Beitar to be strong and i don´t say that this means Gaidamek to remain, but at least a better administration of the team, finances etc...Take Maccabi Haifa as an example, they don´t have a billionaire on their backs, but they are always on top, having good players and playing in Europe.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
We won 3-0 yesterday.
Its a good start :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts