Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEITAR DID IT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

WE WON THE LEAUGE!!
3-0 WIN OVER NETANYA! :)

6th LEAGUE TITLE AND A DOUBLE FOR THE YEAR :)

WHAT A GREAT SEASON :)

THANK YOU BEITAR FOR A GREAT SEASON THAT WE HAD!!! :proud:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was a sad, sad day for Israeli football. Shame.
Dude! You gotta know....
Beitar kicks everyone asses and for Netanya, it shows....

:D We pain Israel not blue and white.... Yellow and black :D
The Trophey is coming back to where it belongs, the capital of Israel. The Capital of our people! Jerusalem.... :proud:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hush my puppy!

We will make it to the Glory of the Champions Leauge and to winning status....
i like to see your scronny Netanya do better in the Uefa....they wont fair well...

but anyways, you guys made us win the title with a nice, sounding 3-0 win :)
So thank you!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
It will be even tougher for Beitar to reach the Champions League this year since they aren't seeded and they could face tougher teams like Fenerbahce, Panathinaikos etc...
In Israel we know Beitar are unstoppable, but let´s see if they have some luck in the draw and better prepared.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
it was a sad, sad day for Israeli football. Shame.
I guess I'll forget the illusion that my own favourites, Haifa, will win the league again anytime soon. :lazy: Congrats to Beitar, but it'll hopefully be a closer run next season, although I am unsure which team will be able to truly compete with them. You'd expect Haifa and maybe one of the Tel Aviv teams (they won't have two disaster seasons in a row) but on the other hand I somehow don't see it happening.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will be even tougher for Beitar to reach the Champions League this year since they aren't seeded and they could face tougher teams like Fenerbahce, Panathinaikos etc...
In Israel we know Beitar are unstoppable, but let´s see if they have some luck in the draw and better prepared.
Pathanikos? :rollani: Piece of Gyros cake...
Fenerbahce...Bring em on....

I think we can handle ourselves....
Sides.....We played freaking FCK when they were soo ready. There league was like 5-10 rounds in it. Ours didnt even start and we put on a show.

We can do it now. New players, new names and some international goodies to come along... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts