Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some interesting news, according to the Beitar communa Adidas are going to dress us up next season. Moreover the shirts will probably be sponsor-less in the Barcelona style. :) No more 014 and all that other crap. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
ahhh! its about time! thats a double positive, no sponsor and adidas! actually if they had a cool sponsor it would be nice, I'll buy a beitar shirt just for the looks......they must look good. Raanan is this a reliable source?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Adidas deal is confirmed apparently, as for the other part, yes the guy who told me that knows his stuff usually.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
:mad: im in protest of this.....

I prefer the Kappa shirt better, but adidas is nice...to nice though...
i however do not want to see us go naked without a sponsor....

it would be nice to have something basic...
perhaps something easy going...

im not really into this sponsorless shirt...
it does not make ends meet...

we need something that gets us going.......a brand name is a ramma....when we will play in Europe next season, people will think that Israel is a poor and un-commercialized country... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I doubt people will think Israel is uncommerciaized, don't forget that there will be other clubs from Israel in Europe, hopefully Hapoel will stay in Europe for a while and they will have sponsoship along with Haifa. I think its really cool to see just one team with no sponosr or as i like to call it "sponsored by its fans" The only way i would go for a sponsorship on the Beitar shirt is if it were a european car company or cell phone service company like orange, cellcom, or vodafone.....BTW do you think there is a possibility that Hapoel will get Adidas as well? I know Chelsea will be using Adidas next season, and maybe Abramovich will try to cut a deal with them.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
I doubt people will think Israel is uncommerciaized, don't forget that there will be other clubs from Israel in Europe, hopefully Hapoel will stay in Europe for a while and they will have sponsoship along with Haifa. I think its really cool to see just one team with no sponosr or as i like to call it "sponsored by its fans" The only way i would go for a sponsorship on the Beitar shirt is if it were a european car company or cell phone service company like orange, cellcom, or vodafone.....BTW do you think there is a possibility that Hapoel will get Adidas as well? I know Chelsea will be using Adidas next season, and maybe Abramovich will try to cut a deal with them.

I see it as a fad....
people want to save money...so they all use Diadora...thats what happened in Israel from 2000-2004. People were using Diadora...

If you wanna have some style..than you use Kappa..cause thats what everyone was using for a short period form 2004-2006.

And now, if you want to be high end..you use Addidas or Nike...

Frankly...Hapoel TA had Nike..
and business wise, its not that there losing money on this....some Liga Alef teams have Nike and Adidas. Doesnt make any difference what-so-ever...

I simply think that the team makes some royalty...but in Adidas the royalty % goes down as compared with Diadora....thats why....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts