·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Very emotional :)

im not highly subjective to their french banners :) but it did to the trick

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
great to see this, Fernandez himself said that 80-90 percent of Beitar fans favour him. Not sure if that many love him, but atleast he knows that he is not hated by every Beitar fan just because of some unfortunate incidents. He's not a bad manager and alot of pressure is on his shoulders, on the other hand he hasn't handled conflicts too well and I hope things shape up for him.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
Here is an intresting article about foreign coaches in Israel. And some explanations why many of them can´t succeed.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/702530.html

Yes! I just read it! Great article really!
I mean, we have too much expectation, but on the other hand, you have coaches who come here and they think they are the best.

Afterall, where can u find a Hebrew-Czech translator for Ohrin?

I mean, when you look at it, a coach doesnt do much things than tell the players what to do and how to practice. Israeli coaches can do the same thing. But i think that that there needs to be more assistance for coaches no matter if foreign or domestic.

and why not.... :) lets have Neilsen coach Beitar next season :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Nielsen is one of the nicest guys to ever come to Israel. He took it seriously and he really wanted to reach the world cup. He is a good coach ( maybe a bit defensive, but certainly more offensive than klinger:D) and above all a great person. He loved his experience in Israel and said he would like to return despite all these difficulties and also when Faroe Islands ( who was a Dane) asked some info on Israeli players he refused to give them in respect for his former players.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
Nielsen is one of the nicest guys to ever come to Israel. He took it seriously and he really wanted to reach the world cup. He is a good coach ( maybe a bit defensive, but certainly more offensive than klinger:D) and above all a great person. He loved his experience in Israel and said he would like to return despite all these difficulties and also when Faroe Islands ( who was a Dane) asked some info on Israeli players he refused to give them in respect for his former players.

He is a really good friend of the jews. Personally. I would love to see him coach beitar. He has what it takes :)

In all honesty, i think he is the most successful foreign coach israel had...in real terms...

unless you want to debate that coach the NT had in 1982, im all ears

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Yes! I just read it! Great article really!
I mean, we have too much expectation, but on the other hand, you have coaches who come here and they think they are the best.

Afterall, where can u find a Hebrew-Czech translator for Ohrin?

I mean, when you look at it, a coach doesnt do much things than tell the players what to do and how to practice. Israeli coaches can do the same thing. But i think that that there needs to be more assistance for coaches no matter if foreign or domestic.

and why not.... :) lets have Neilsen coach Beitar next season :D
agree! along with the fact the Neilsen should take over beitar next season

1 - 8 of 8 Posts