Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I promised in the "You are Moggi" topic yesterday after taking posession of Luciano Moggi's body- Marco Zanchi- the outstanding central defender with Italy's u-21 side is now Juve property. De Sanctis and Zamboni were used as bate.
Now we and Udinese will continue our talks to get Fiore as well- with Amoruso and Bachini involved in those negotiations. Our defence is now solidified for next season, and we can think about other areas of our game. Come to think of it- I will at least inquere about Ze Roberto at Leverkusen too :).

For those of you questioning my power- pay the official site a visit.
No talking before the deal like other general managers- I just conclude the deal and THEN talk :).

Ciao.

Luciano Moggi :).

V

·
0 Posts
Moggi, I have a question ;). are we still after Crespo or is it over?

Forza Juve

U

·
0 Posts
RESPECT!!!!
to Glen Moggi - please use your powers and get us Cresbo (and cheap while you’re at it)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Vito and Ulrik; Yes we would still like Crespo, but if Parma insists on getting 50 mill.$ or so we wont go out and buy him.

Man- That Being John Malkovich movie really got to me some weeks back. Imagine my joy when I discovered a portal inside a bedroom closet :) -those of you who haven't seen the film; You really should :).

Ciao.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts