Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there long time no talk, I was gone for a few months. Now let's get this straight I don't wan't any rumors just concrete news. Beilsa is awaiting payment from the AFA , fact. Beilsa is quitting his coaching position , fiction!! Any more news guys??? I want fact, not English media propaganda!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I want fact, not English media propaganda!!!!!
Of course, Spanish media propaganda is non-existant :rolleyes:

News of the World is the paper responsible for the current rumours. And they quote Bielsa saying "If the money has not been received by Wednesday, I'll resign.".

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
There isn't any coverage on this story in Argentina. Nothing about Bielsa quitting by Wednesday or anything of the like from the Argentinean media.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mean to,

start a war here, but was it not also a English paper that in 1998 shortly before Argentina's first game against Japan stated that " a source has reported that an Argentine has been found to be tested positive for Cocaine abuse" ????:rolleyes: , and later veron's name was attached to the rumor:mad: . Ironis how now he is at Man U:tongue: . Now look conspiracies and bull aside I just wan't to get to the truth, and I find it hard to believe that Beilsa a wealthy man from a very rich family and an incredible patriot will let down the Argentine people like that. Besides his contract is up in June anyways:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
164 Posts
I bet you matias that the newspaper that shows the naked ladies is the onethat reported Bielsa's resignation. hehehehe:D , that's about the only reason to read it:drool: you know..."the sun"

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny,

you should mention the Sun, it was that piece of junk that in fact 4 years ago started the Veron rumor:rollani: Good pictures though eh??;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts