Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And this time Maor Elbaz, the third (or maybe fourth?) first choice keeper this season who got injured in a car accident! Terrible coincidence with the two other accidents this week. His life isn't in danger but his face have suffered a major damage and he also has a broken ankle, a bad injury on his foot and an open wound on his right hand. There were 2 other guys in his car and both of them have been badly injured. Nothing much can be said when you hear stuff like, all I can say is I wish all of them a speedy recovery. :(

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
And this time Maor Elbaz, the third (or maybe fourth?) first choice keeper this season who got injured in a car accident! Terrible coincidence with the two other accidents this week. His life isn't in danger but his face have suffered a major damage and he also has a broken ankle, a bad injury on his foot and an open wound on his right hand. There were 2 other guys in his car and both of them have been badly injured. Nothing much can be said when you hear stuff like, all I can say is I wish all of them a speedy recovery. :(
Hope they recover fast.

But it is impressive how in Israel there are so many car accidents, I think it is one of the most high rates in the world :eekani:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Turkey has high rate too..

its just sad that in the end of the year, Israel....as a people loses 800 people to car accidents...

Just doesn't make sense to me...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Arik1983 said:
in austria we have like 900 - 1000 car accidents deaths !

and how many people get killed on the slopes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts