Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According a public service station ( Denmark ) David Beckham is on his way being transferred to AC Milan.

The article says that Berlusconi is willing to pay about $60 millions for Spice boy and on the top of this he should get a weekly salary of $200.000.

Of course, I am not sure whether Man. U. would sell him or not, but I wouldn't question the reliability of the source.

Should Inter catch up in the pursuit for Spiceboy or is he overrated?????

N

·
0 Posts
We dont need Beckham, but if AC Milan get him then he'll link up with Bierhoff and they'll be unstoppable.

BECKHAM IS THE BEST CROSSER IN THE WORLD BUT IS TOO OVER-RATED

·
Registered
75 Posts
I doubt he'd move to Milan or even to any club in Italy. Now why would anybody play $64 million dollars for David Beckham?? :confused: Oh yeah, I forgot, he crosses really well with both legs, scores a ton of goals, never gets sent off for stupid and uneccesary fouls, is friendly with everybody else in the rest of the team, and has a wife who doesnt distract him at all.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
abdul9191 said:
(Davidi Beckham).......is worth.....(64 million dollars)......he is great and talented
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is ridiculous.....this has cast an even bigger shadow over your already suspect reasoning power Abdul.

INTER FAN how do you make the green faces?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
hey, it did relate to Inter, because if spicy boy really arrives, it will make your day, Inter's fans:D

And Beckham talented??!!:eek:......Aha haha haha...Never heard that before, new joke?:D

L

·
0 Posts
this message is dedicated especially for abdul...

Insane!!! Beckham is talented?? GREATEST jokes of all time!!!! ok ok ... let me say this once and don't even bother argue with me you silly beck's fans.... Beck is very good at crossing, sure! we all can see what he can do with his right foot of his.... then... err... seriously, whatelse?? other than crossing, he is hot tempered, fight a lot, unfair tackler, impolite gestures to fans (that i admit sometimes the fans went too far), movie star attitude ... the lists go on and on ya' know!!! for your information, when he was awarded runners up of FIFA player of the year, Pele asked why... not why didnt he get first place it was why did beck even in the top two... everyone knows he can only use his right foot, dribbling skill well below what a world class player should have!! the same foot he uses to cross is the same foot he always use to HURT people!! many former legend all asked how he got all those votes for runners up... a player like beck can only survives in manure, where else??? only under ferguson's tactics and protection is he good at crossing and fk... if he is such a wonderful player, why didn't he even take England to the second stage in Euro2000?? player like Zidane single handedly taken France to the Final, Figo was undenialbly the most influencial player in Portugal's squad... where was beck?? beside the first match performance against Portugal (england still lost eventhough this was the best match he played in Euro2000) beck was no where near helpful to England for bringing Eng to the second stage...

remember, beck can only use his right foot, even i can use both foot :) if beck is ever going to leave manure, his career is near an end!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
hehehehe...

I'm in enemy teritory now. But don't worry, as a milan fan, I don't him in milan neither. And I agree with all reasons given. Well, in the newspapers here said about it (like they have nothing else to say but english football)... so.
ciao!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Milan is too good for an ******* like Beckham. Sure he is a decent player but would he suit Milan? No way.
And Beckham is nowhere near worthy of world player of the year award, that is an award Baggio once won and Beckham cannot be considered anywhere near the standards of the legendary Baggio.
Why doesn't Lippi use Baggio? In my opinion he is better than Recoba, but not for much longer.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
ok then beckham is shi*hea*

perhaps that would make u happy sir itazz

beckham is crap and dumb and stupid and is not worth a penny and should play for charlton athletic

pehaps that would make u happy

sir
master

1 - 15 of 15 Posts