Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beckham: "Il Milan mi ha colpito molto"
Mar 15 Mar, 10:31 AM

David Beckham, eliminato dalla Champions League con il suo Real Madrid, si lancia in un pronostico sulla massima competizione europea: " Il Milan mi ha colpito molto - afferma - specialmente per la sua capacità di creare problemi agli avversari" .

" Sono forti e preparati in ogni zona del campo, soprattutto in difesa dove Paolo Maldini e Cafu giocano da Dio" .


In brief: "I was struck by Milan, especially by the way they create problems to their adversaries" "They are strong and well balanced in every zone of the pitch, especially in defence where Cafu and Maldini play like gods" :star:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
is that a compliment coming from him ? :D

and there is no way on earth he used the word "adversaries" :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
This title frightened me almost to death 'cause I thought there would be some sort transfer rumour linked Mr. Spicy with our club. :nono:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jern Lizardhous said:
is that a compliment coming from him ? :D

and there is no way on earth he used the word "adversaries" :shades:
:D

I remember that before joining Madrid, his wife wanted to him to play here ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aim said:
This title frightened me almost to death 'cause I thought there would be some sort transfer romour linked Mr. Spicy with our club. :nono:
A few years back she wanted him to play here ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,959 Posts
Guys, there's no way Beckham said that. He never learned to talk english properly. How the hell does he talk italian at all sudden? :D
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
A few years back she wanted him to play here ;)
she was only after getting a tv show, she would have wanted to go home as soon as she realised that they spoke a foreign languauge in Italy. :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jern Lizardhous said:
she was only after getting a tv show, she would have wanted to go home as soon as she realised that they spoke a foreign languauge in Italy. :shades:
:D

It's true though, she was heavily linked with Milan, since Mediaset (owned by Berlusconi) is a TV company, plus Milano is fashion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aim said:
Thanks! No, thanks!
On the same interview, Beck said that once signing for Milan, he would send you a autographed jersey ;) :eekani: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lili said:
Guys, there's no way Beckham said that. He never learned to talk english properly. How the hell does he talk italian at all sudden? :D
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,615 Posts
i don't care what he says about us. his opinion is as much worth as those of dagoods. nothing


becks should talk less and learn how to play football properly
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
:D

It's true though, she was heavily linked with Milan, since Mediaset (owned by Berlusconi) is a TV company, plus Milano is fashion.
Milano is fashion but Posh isn't :D although she likes to think she is. :pp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
Diavolo said:
On the same interview, Beck said that once signing for Milan, he would send you a autographed jersey ;) :eekani: ;)
To make me look like a brain-damaged? This evil from you, Diavolo! :ass:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jern Lizardhous said:
Milano is fashion but Posh isn't :D although she likes to think she is. :pp
Holy balony :D
How come she's called Posh then :eek:

P.S. Do you have updates on her career? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aim said:
To make me look like a brain-damaged? This evil from you, Diavolo! :ass:
Okay sorry aim :embarass:










































P.S. How about a autographed CD by Posh :D
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
Holy balony :D
How come she's called Posh then :eek:

P.S. Do you have updates on her career? :)
she's called Posh because she isn't part of the underclass like the rest of the Spices, she is posh in comparision to a Northern pikey chav like Sporty Spice. :)

for a feel of the way her career is going i suggest you watch the Monty Python dead parrot sketch, that will give you the general idea. :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,236 Posts
lili said:
Hey, hey....put your pants back on, sweetie. People are watching you! :pp
not this beck-mania baby?! She scars me so much. :irritate:

Btw, that threat about Beck to RM captain is entertainting, I'd suggest you send a copy to Mr. Perez. :lick:
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Top