Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 3 12.0%
1 - 20 of 1874 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Beckham should be made Real's captain. He is one of the best captain i ever seen in football when playing for England. The way he motivates others and his never say die attitude will help the lazy galacticos like Ronaldo and Zidane to wake up and play with more determination. Beckham is exactly the captain Real need, to show the way for the lazy galacticos. Under Beckham's leadership, Real will be hard to beat..What do u guys think?

And Raul being a captain is big joke. He can't motivate himself and goes missing in games.. How the hell he is going to motivate others?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
God.

I think that Iker will become captain even before Beckham becomes madrid's captain.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Che would say.....................

Bwahahahahahahahaha ! :D

Beckham as a captain of Real Madrid? Please !

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lista said:
He can't motivate himself nor the others !?
I think you got something wrong :) Raul is our captain, deserves to be our captain, and always will be our captain. Nothing is gonna change that, and certainly not Beckham!
What have Raul done being the captain of Madrid? Nothing. He just plays his game and he does nothing to motivate others when the chips are down..

Just compare how Beckham captained England. Every player was looking to Beckham to carry them in difficullt time.. Raul will go into hiding in difficult times.. The difference is obvious.

Raul is just a Spanish mascot for Real madrid's multi national squad. As long as Raul is captain the Spanish people are happy.. There is no other reason why he is captain..

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Maybe b/c he's always been at the club, duh

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Raul as a captain has been average, I agree

I think Casillas or Helguera should be named captains!

HALA MADRID!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dagoods said:
Raul as a captain has been average, I agree

I think Casillas or Helguera should be named captains!

HALA MADRID!
Yes Cassilas and Helguera will be great captain too. But i prefer beckham as he has experience being a captain..

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
beckham mania said:
Beckham should be Real Madrid's captain

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO
HEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE

I NOMINATE this thread for THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!!

:thmbup: :star: :thmbup: :star: :thumbsup:

:dielaugh:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Come back again when Arnold is US president!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hey beckham mania, you sound like a friend of mine who became (in her words) a diehard R.Madrid fans for almost 2 years now. When Becks plays like shit she said the whole team played like shit and how could they pick on Becks. But when Real Madrid wins Becks is always the knight in shiny armour who just rescue Real Madrid from defeat when you couldn't even tell becko was on the pitch; Ronaldo scored; Figo dribbled like hell; Casillas saved Madrid's ass for so many times that you stop counting and the rest of the players are just obselete from her praises. Yeah, maybe R.Madrid needs a captain like Becko for more marketing reason maybe.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Yes Cassilas and Helguera will be great captain too. But i prefer beckham as he has experience being a captain..
Okay beckham_mania, just answer me this but wait I really want you to think this through now...YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Dagoods is just going to give you this one chance to redeem yourself!

Do you think BECKHAM is better than RONALDO?

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Neither Agree or Disagree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

To help you out, let me give you my grading system (based upon your response).

A) Your a$$ is mine!
B) Get ready to get POOPED ON!
C) Almost mentally retarted
D) normal/average I.Q.
E) Wiseman

·
Registered
293 Posts
A captain who will just show up at where the cameras are at? To clap and movitate everyone? Then you can have a champaz as a captain then. Sure he is good but it needs more than good skill to be a captain.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dagoods said:
Okay beckham_mania, just answer me this but wait I really want you to think this through now...YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Dagoods is just going to give you this one chance to redeem yourself!

Do you think BECKHAM is better than RONALDO?

A) Strongly Agree
B) Agree
C) Neither Agree or Disagree
D) Disagree
E) Strongly Disagree

To help you out, let me give you my grading system (based upon your response).

A) Your a$$ is mine!
B) Get ready to get POOPED ON!
C) Almost mentally retarted
D) normal/average I.Q.
E) Wiseman
I cannot compare a striker with a midfielder.. But i do think Beckham is a better player than Zidane.. It's my opinion and i stand by it.. Maybe i see football different from others.. I prefer players that gives everything and does great passes. I don't rate show pony lazy players who dribbles and gives the ball away like Zidane.. Hang me for this, but in this 7 years i am watching football, my beckham is the greatest player i ever saw..

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bebop said:
Hey beckham mania, you sound like a friend of mine who became (in her words) a diehard R.Madrid fans for almost 2 years now. When Becks plays like shit she said the whole team played like shit and how could they pick on Becks. But when Real Madrid wins Becks is always the knight in shiny armour who just rescue Real Madrid from defeat when you couldn't even tell becko was on the pitch; Ronaldo scored; Figo dribbled like hell; Casillas saved Madrid's ass for so many times that you stop counting and the rest of the players are just obselete from her praises. Yeah, maybe R.Madrid needs a captain like Becko for more marketing reason maybe.
But that is so true.. Usually Real madrid plays well when Beckham plays well.. Look beckham is back on form now and Real is playing much more better. Hardly a coincidence is it? In truth Real depends on Beckham more than other galacticos..

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ID_peace said:
A captain who will just show up at where the cameras are at? To clap and movitate everyone? Then you can have a champaz as a captain then. Sure he is good but it needs more than good skill to be a captain.
If that so, then how is he England's captain? England team is bigger than Real Madrid. So if he could be captain for England than he certainly can easily be captain for Madrid..

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
BHHHHWWWAAAA... agree with zyad. thread of the year! And joke of the week.

since when are you RM "fan" (actually believe youre just a beckham fan and no RM fan) beckham mania? What has Raul done? LOOOOL gimme a break.

Beckham has shown some determination for RM, yes thats true but thats 1 and half a year ago and it was all gone when it started to become tricky for RM. I better should ask you what has Beckham done for RM?

1 - 20 of 1874 Posts