Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... good and gentle people that now I get their attention would answer me how Marinelli was playing? Thanx:D

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Im pretty sure he's been released.He went to Torino on loan for the last half of last season and kicked arse but Torino couldnt afford him and Boro thought he may have finally matured but....He's gone now im pretty sure.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Top player Marinelli, I don't understand why he was never a regular at Boro, especially considering thier current goal drought (which has lasted for about 2 seasons :eek: ).

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know he is in boca I'm asking because of that, he was sold really young and I think Boro put a fortune to buy him at a really young age (15, 16 more or less and around 3 millions), so I don't get why is he back? he is still young 20, so I guess he:
1. Found an useless coach (I think is hype nowdays to be stupid style Van Gaal or Bielsa)
2. He really plays bad
So I asked you in England if anybody knows, I saw him before going abroad and for his age he was amazing, a great dribbler, speed, good shot and I hope he doesn't come back ruined because of bad seasons in Europe. Bye and thanx for the answers.

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
when i saw him play...he was good...but cause of his young age i guess, never found a consistant place in boros squad

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
The English game may have been to tough for him.

Also the cold weather: skull: ..

Also theyu have players like Juninho, Zenden and mendieta - all falir players ^_^. Thankyou, please.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Hmm i seem to remember boro giving us a thrashing when we was in the prem, it was 5-0 i think i try to forget, Marinelli was awesome that day, but he disappeared after that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts