1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok , he has his own sawker school
plays in mls
wants to buy a team

wtf ! leave us alone , we hate sawker and we suck so take ur snobby shit to the UK , rite:confused:

·
Registered
647 Posts
did you maybe watch that beckham special on 60 minutes with anderson cooper tonight, because in a few posts you have taken a few of their quotes and written them down?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup beckham is a prick

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess, but why does he care...dont get me wrong beck is a cool dude ....i think its the $ that he can make here;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I don't understand what the issue is. So Becks wants to invest on the league; apart from personal antipathy, what's the problem? Is Beckham's wife THAT insufferable?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theres no problema , but what are his real intentions......:greed: so hes a bastard

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Beckham's wife is insufferable? Since when? ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well she has stopped being annoying when her reality show got bombed and is appearing less on tv now

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
theres no problema , but what are his real intentions......:greed: so hes a bastard
:confused:
What, liking money means that he's a bastard? I'm pretty sure that would make most of the US population equally reprehensible. Not to mention the populations of Brasil, England, Finland, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and all the other nations in the world. :D :greed:

·
Registered
24,277 Posts
Money sucks! :yuck:

Trading stuff is way cooler! :shades:

·
Registered
647 Posts
i guess, but why does he care...dont get me wrong beck is a cool dude ....i think its the $ that he can make here;)
:rolleyes: i think beckham decided to retire before he moved to real, thees many other better players MLS could have got for 50 mill a year

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Yea, but none of those players have the instant star power of Beckham.

Peka, we know you hate MLS. You don't need to keep telling us.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Listen bro, I am football deprived. I don't hate the MLS I am just critical about it. I am critical about the Serbian league even more and I will only watch a few games a season there. I wish teh best for the MLS league because with GREAT football in this country I would never want to leave this place. But you can't be telling yourself a lie that something is good if it isn't, thats not in Balkan blood. Just like when you go to a youth football match in the USA, all of the American soccer moms will be telling the kids, "ohh good job" "good try" "good game" even if the kids suck.

Where I come from your parents will bring you to your tears if you suck and rarely will you ever get a compliment even if you are the wonder kid of the league. Meanwhile here, you get Freddy Adu and you put the label of "Next Pele" at him at age 14, while really he is just another show pony until he truely proves anything which half a decade later he has still to do.

Instant star power with Beckham? you have to be lying to yourself and than fooling yourself to believe that
Football is a sport off 11. If 10 are terrible and 1 is good there is no use for that player. I see football like a poetry or musical instrument. If the guitar should have 11 strings and all are cut but one, that guitar will not produce any flow or melody whatever it is called. I have yet to see a player in football that can alone change a team and a league into a super super league.
Not to mention that Beckham is more of a instant Celebrity power, that football star. Although he does have some exceptional football talents.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey , I tell u somethinhg , america and canada are the 2 hardest countries in da world to convert ppl into sawker fans. Bechham was a great signee , probably the best ever. attendance has gone up 9% plus he i s having a good season and he is liking his stay so far . MLS needs to play in the libetitdor...thats will help MLS more than getting another big name playa , trust me , i would def pay to watch that

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Listen bro, I am football deprived. I don't hate the MLS I am just critical about it. I am critical about the Serbian league even more and I will only watch a few games a season there. I wish teh best for the MLS league because with GREAT football in this country I would never want to leave this place. But you can't be telling yourself a lie that something is good if it isn't, thats not in Balkan blood. Just like when you go to a youth football match in the USA, all of the American soccer moms will be telling the kids, "ohh good job" "good try" "good game" even if the kids suck.

Where I come from your parents will bring you to your tears if you suck and rarely will you ever get a compliment even if you are the wonder kid of the league. Meanwhile here, you get Freddy Adu and you put the label of "Next Pele" at him at age 14, while really he is just another show pony until he truely proves anything which half a decade later he has still to do.

Instant star power with Beckham? you have to be lying to yourself and than fooling yourself to believe that
Football is a sport off 11. If 10 are terrible and 1 is good there is no use for that player. I see football like a poetry or musical instrument. If the guitar should have 11 strings and all are cut but one, that guitar will not produce any flow or melody whatever it is called. I have yet to see a player in football that can alone change a team and a league into a super super league.
Not to mention that Beckham is more of a instant Celebrity power, that football star. Although he does have some exceptional football talents.
Right, of course, I am just another coddled American :rollani:. Get the **** over yourself.

And yes, Beckham does have instant star power. He added the to the league? How can you say he didn't? Did you see how he got swarmed everywhere he went last year? I'm not saying he made the team better, you fool. I'm saying he significantly raised the profile of the league. Now more Americans know about the league than ever before.

You're a tool, we don't need you trolling around our forums.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Are you that retarded that you don't even like people that argue against the league? If you go to watch football because of Beckham because he is a star than you are completely getting the wrong impression of the game. I don't expect you to know this, you call the game "sawker" for gods sake, I can only imagine how technically deep you are about the sport. Not hard to imagine you don't know shit about the game, you just like to see a david beckham freekick and thats football, sorry sawker, for you. Go sawk on that impression of the sport, the football world doesn't need it.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Did I say I watch just because of Beckham? Quit reading what you want to read. I said a lot of Americans are watching MLS now because of Beckham. I've been watching MLS for years.

Jesus ****ing christ

1 - 20 of 25 Posts