Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've heard that beckham very popular in nordic countries. esspecially in finland. i think that's great.:)

if there are people from there here maybe you tell me if i'm right. Is beckham popular there?
is there a Beckham magazine in finland?

thank you:)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Beckham has been on holiday in Finland with his family and he appears a lot in newspapers in Finland. :)

There isn't a Beckham magazine in Finland but he appears in many magazines aimed at men & women and normal daily papers.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I don't think his popularity is that high amongst the people in Sweden, but even those who do not follow football knows who Beckham is.

The Swedish social-democratic paper Aftonbladet are for some reason trying their best in promoting Beckham. They'll report everything he does. One of their "journalists" (which are well known for their incompetence) even rated him as the world's best midfielder a few months ago. They also rated Stuttgart's chances of winning the CL higher than Milan's at about the same time.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
HuxFlux said:
The Swedish social-democratic paper Aftonbladet are for some reason trying their best in promoting Beckham. They'll report everything he does. One of their "journalists" (which are well known for their incompetence) even rated him as the world's best midfielder a few months ago. They also rated Stuttgart's chances of winning the CL higher than Milan's at about the same time.
There is a good reason I do not read those fashion magazines.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
He is well known in Norway, but I think he was a lot more popular when he was a Manchester United player, as we have a ton of United fans in Norway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts