Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Johan "Diesel" Micoud is doing great things in Germany. Now Bayern wants him. Possibly to replace Ballack, who has not been so good this season.

Sad, isn't it? We never appreciated him like he deserved to be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Well, even the Bayern officials don´t agree over him! :rollani:

Beckenbauer says yes, Hitzfeld "he´s an interesting player" and Hoeneß and Rumenigge "NO!". :rollani:

I don´t think he will move!

He still has a contract till 2005 and Bremen even wanna extend this contract.

And with pretty sure CL football next year, perhaps even a BL.champion it should be possible to keep the "Weser-Zidane".

Because topscorer Ailton and defender Mladen Kristaljic will move to Schalke, Micoud wanna know where the way goes, but it looks positive, because Miro Klose is almost bought and also Emile Mpenza is close...

Its really a joy to wath Johan this season! Great goals(7 already!!!:eek: ), incredible passes (best in BL!!!)!
Simply a great player...
Too bad he didn´t perfor with us...:(:(:(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LIT said:

Its really a joy to wath Johan this season! Great goals(7 already!!!:eek: ), incredible passes (best in BL!!!)!
Simply a great player...
Too bad he didn´t perfor with us...:(:(:(

I think he did well for us when he played. Unfortunately we got greedy and decided that Nakata at €30M was a better option. We also sacrificed Alex for Nakata.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
I think he did well for us when he played. Unfortunately we got greedy and decided that Nakata at €30M was a better option. We also sacrificed Alex for Nakata.
Alex was given his chance...during a summer preperation...he apparently failed and Parma thought he wasn't good enough for Serie A.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Alex is a very good player now...he was the best player in Brazil even when Kaka was there...although Kaka has been doing great in Italy now...i dunno when or if he will move to a good european club

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
No, Parma's owners were retards. That's a well known fact.

Larini & Fedele:yuck:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
:rollani: no,Micoud :D
Well...fans were...split on him...I didn't hate him nor like him...

There were those that adored him and those who despized him.
He played better then Nakata ever did for Parma. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts