Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
no idea what it is, can only guess, Kajszi(barack) here means Apricot, so something apricot with around 50%?
Yes, apricot (kajsijevaca). I'll drink slivovica, and loza (grappa) but stay away from all other eau de vie/brandy type of drinks.

·
inbred amoeba
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I would add the fig rakia, but note it is a bit sweet, so better have it instead of your overrated single malt.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
kajszi, szilva and birsalma (quince) are my favs
Stay away from Bosnian quince. I'm certain those hadjis add some sort of makkah coffin juice. I swear it makes everyone angry and psychotic.

·
inbred amoeba
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

Jumping over the #60 mark with some nostalgic shyt from the times I served in the Bulgarian army. Hell, good times those were, the girls my age were pretty and booze was cheap.

·
Registered
45,844 Posts
Do not ask me the reason why I thought to this movie. It was a simple connection to your "pretty Bulgarian girls" in my sick mind.
BTW the Bulgarian girls in the movie are indeed hot but aren't even Bulgarian and 4.1/10 is a well deserved rating for the movie!

·
inbred amoeba
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Sure. Actually, I truly hope you took your chances on those hairy Piedmontese chicks of Bulgo descent 🙃, unless they produced some juventini/juventine.

·
Registered
45,844 Posts
Sure. Actually, I truly hope you took your chances on those hairy Piedmontese chicks of Bulgo descent 🙃, unless they produced some juventini/juventine.
I never had the chance. :D There was a pretty girl whose village was close to the one of my father and I would bet she also has pure Bulgarian heritage but no hope for me. I should check my wife's DNA but I fear she has some northern European/byzantine mix which is proper of her place.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts