Xtratime Community banner

Beautiful, simply beautiful...

609 views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  romafan53 
#1 ·
I got this thread idea from the Addicts board today, and I think it deserves a repeat performance here at XT. :cool:

Even though we're most likely going to walk away from this season empty-handed, and although that's a dissapointing thought (given the fabulous displays we've seen from this Roma this season), I have got to give out a huge :star:GRAZIE ROMA!:star: and have a moment to appreciate the beauty that has been Roma this season.

This season has had so many beautiful moments: Totti's rock-star celebration this past week; Carew going crazy and picking up that kid; "Er tacco di Dio"; the Juve game...
And on a personal level, this Roma has given me some of the most memorable moments I've had--being at the Olimpico for the first derby and for the Juve game were one-of-a-kind moments, and although the second derby is a black mark, being taken care of like I was by my Roman family after the game was a truly heartwarming and unforgettable thing.

Let's take a look back:

Chivu vs. Juve:

"Er Tacco di Dio":

Totti vs. Chievo:

Totti vs. Samp:

Who can forget this night:

To be continued...

See less See more
#2 ·
More...

Vs. Siena:

:star: :heart: SUPERMARCO :heart: :star:

Parma:

vs. Inter:

Lecce:

And last, but not least:

:star:C'È SOLO UN CAPITANO:star:

PER SEMPRE FORZA ROMA!:proud:

#3 ·
FORZA ROMA :strong:

Season is not over but its likely the scudetto wont be won

but what a great year :cool: My best season as a Roma fan with the exception of the scudetto year!!!

#5 ·
This thread is pre-mature since we are still fighting in the league. None the less, it's has been great season, even though we will come out with nothing at the end we can still be proud. 2nd or even 3rd place will be a great achievement considering last season.

GRAZIE ROMA:cool:

#7 ·
COOL PICTURES MISS Phoenix!!!

Doe anyone have this celebration on tape? Cassano looks out of place :D

#9 ·
WHAT A BEATUIFUL THREAD THIS IS.... I SAW ALL OF THOSE GAMES LIVES ON TV WHAT GREAT MEMORIES..MY FAV WAS THE TOTTI PEN AGAINST JUVE.... THE GUY IS MY IDOL AND HE SHOWED THE WORLD HE COULD PLAY IN THE BIG GAMES THAT NIGHT....

FORZA ROMA...... FORZA ITALIA

#10 ·
I had wanted to add the lyrics of "Grazie Roma" to my original posts, but here they are: they're so fitting...

Dimmi cos'è,
che ci fa sentire amici anche se non ci conosciamo
dimmi cos'è ,
che ci fa sentire uniti anche se siamo lontani.
dimmi cos'è cos'è
che batte forte forte forte in fondo al cuore
che ci toglie il respire e ci parla d'amore.

Grazie Roma che ci fai piangere abbracciati ancora
Grazie Roma, grazie Roma che ci fai vivere e sentire ancora
una persona nuova.

Dimmi cos'è cos'è
quella stella grande grande in fondo al cielo
che brilla dentro di te e grida forte forte dal tuo cuore.

una persona nuova.

Dimmi chi è
che me fa sentì 'mportante anche se nun conto niente,
che me fa Re quando sento le campane la domenica mattina

Dimmi che è chi è
che me fa campà sta vita così piena de problemi
e che me da coraggio se tu non me voi bene.

una persona nuova

Not giving up hope...non ti lascerò mai! :proud:

#13 ·
Truly sensational moments,Absolutely wonderful Pics.Roma have been outstanding this season.The side have played some scintilating football this seasonany other campaign they would've ran away with the title.
If they end the season trophyless which may seem likely,I'd have to say there is some sought of Injustice.

#15 ·
Lav said:
amazing pic's phoenix....

even non roma fans cant help but respect the club

:thumbsup: :)
Lav!? Is that you????????? :eekani:

Just teasing! ;) I'm glad you like the thread. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.