·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all proceeds to da tusami people :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Way to reply to your own thread three times without anyone else posting, jonny. :rollani:

Seriously, though, thanks for bringing this up. It's great to see Beasley doing such great things. This game WILL BE AIRED IN AMERICA for all of those interested, on ESPN2, so if you want to see our boy getting some respect, there ya' go!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
hes doing it big

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
is this game on tomorrow?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oooops another post...u r a posta hata , isaac :groan: feb 15th it will be on?

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Good for Beasly to get noticed like that.

Welcome to the Camp Nou:cool:

·
21,026 Posts
No, I can think of at least Keller that played for Rayo Vallecano for two seasons. Keller's kid, by the way, went to the same school as my son, I used to see him on the afternoons pickin up his kid, nice guy. I used to root for the him all the time but the fans had a love hate relationship with him becuase the previuos GK was the captain of the team, I don't think Keller ever felt completely welcomed. He played well in Spain though.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The game is on tomorrow on ESPN

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
barça said:
No, I can think of at least Keller that played for Rayo Vallecano for two seasons. Keller's kid, by the way, went to the same school as my son, I used to see him on the afternoons pickin up his kid, nice guy. I used to root for the him all the time but the fans had a love hate relationship with him becuase the previuos GK was the captain of the team, I don't think Keller ever felt completely welcomed. He played well in Spain though.
I had completely forgotten about Keller. Which is really peculiar because I read an article about him from his time at Rayo last night. He said that he didn't like it at Vallecano because the coach rotated the goalkeepers randomly, and that the area the team was in was highly communist and anti-American, so he could never settle.

·
21,026 Posts
Isaac said:
He said that he didn't like it at Vallecano because the coach rotated the goalkeepers randomly, and that the area the team was in was highly communist and anti-American, so he could never settle.
Both statements are true, although I would call it comunist but leftist;) I think in Spain, they still regard any American as inept in football. That is why the Beasly thing is a great thing, I hope he scores.

I used to watch a lot of Rayo's games becuase it was hardly ever sold out and you got to see great teams playing for little money, Depor, Valencia, Barcelona, Athletic I saw a lot of games, then sadly, they sold all their players, got relegated to 2nd and then to 3rd division. The owner is the widow of the previuos owner, kind of a crazy woman, and she has for the most part, destroyed the team.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts