Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been visiting this site and particularly this forum since the start of the season.
i just couldn't stand some bull... you are writing here...
firstly, you have to realize that football is a team sport. that means 11 players playing for the same team and a coach who will tell them and show them how to play like a team..Lazio.... until they start to play like a team they won't win anything..Ericson and cragnoti obviously think if they buy best players that they are gonna win everything ,wrong...you are all talking about new players, why dont give the existing players chance to play like a team, that means 11 or 13 players in combination for every week not 20 players and this stupid ericson/vialli rotations(chelsea is bad, lazio...)how can you expect salas, stankovic... to play good when they play every 6th game.. last season was fine, yes,we didn't win the scudeto but at least lazio played like a team, now everybody is playing their own game in attempt to stay in a team. what's the point of playing good when your team is losing?
i think that ericson should keep the existing team except simeone, sensini, lombardo, boksic who are all over 30 and cant play at the top level anymore and get some new young faces into team.
forza lazio

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What a hell do you know about our team anyway?? Everybody playing their own game are you kidding??? We play more like a team this year and thats why we have more points now! And just play with 11-13 players if we did that we would have been out of every competition before christmas! What you don´t seem to get is that in football exit something that is called tiredness and injuries. One thing lead to another so If we did what you suggest not only would be out of the cups but also get half the team injured! And hey If you think that Lazio is a buying, take a look at Inter or Milan- There is a difference between trying to build something and just buy a player cause he´s a star and score alot of goals!! Obviously you haven´t got that!!

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
What are you talking about, Zero Cool?
Losing? Who's losing?? Certainly not Lazio! We are ranked second
now, and we are about to WIN the serie A!! We couldn't have
gotten where we are now if we didn't play as a team. Also, just because
a player is over 30 doesn't mean he shouldn't play anymore, such a
player has a lot of experience that is just as valuable as youth.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Just the fact that you included SIMEONE in your list shows me how much you know about football and LAZIO!!!

Until.......we won't win nothing? Maybe you won't win anything, but WE LAZIO already have won our fair share!

You have really introduced yourself in the worst of ways zero-cool, especially at a critical stage like this, the next time think about what you're about to say before coming here a blabbing all this sh!t out!

I think that you know nothing about football and especially nothing about Lazio!!

No need for scum like you!!!

BTW, welcome to the BIG LEAGUE!!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks on the nice welcome!!!
firstly, i'm a lazio fan, but not like you i watch the things from different perspective. Guys, you have to be realistic!!! Lazio wining!!!when was the last time lazio won something.. last years cup winners cup... lazio was leading the race for scudeto last year and at the end what happened, we lost!!1 same thing happened this year... don't forget that we are 2 points behind and we know that everybode love Juve especially referrees...we have a chance but very small chance...
i didnt mean 11-13 players alltogether... i meant 11-13 players whose place in team would be guaranted and who would not have to sit in the stands every second week.... the top class players need games in continuity to keep their form and if they dont play every week what happens.. dont you see what happened with stankovics and salas... hw many goals did they score last season? and how many games did they play this season..
tell me how many players man united used last year when they won CL. 11 standard players plus solksjer and sheringam and eventually few others who came in for injured or suspended players... they showed that you dont need 22 players to win CL. all you need is good team plus good coach.. personally i think its time for ericson to go... he had his chance .

i hope lazio will win something this season...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excuse me!!!!!!!???????

Obviously you are pissed off that Lazio just won the cupwinners cup last year, but get the fact right before you begin talking ****! First of all no one is guranteed a place in the line-up, there are no guarantees in football: everybody fight on equal terms for a place, no one is more special than the other.
Now to the facts:
The players who have been sitting on the stand this year is: Stankovic, Boksic, Almeyda.(maybe someone more but not anyone from the first line-up)

Almeyda sat there a few matches beacause he had been injured. Stankovic and Boksic are both non EU-players and one of them has to sit there beacause the other two non Eu-players are Salas and Miha so you do the math. Marchegiani, Negro, Nesta, Miha, Pancaro, Conceciao, Nedved, Veron, are sure of their places so I think we have a pretty consistent line-up, don´t you?
Almeyda, Salas and Inzaghi are normally also pretty sure of their places, and as consistent subs: we have Simeone, Sensini. That sound like 13 players to me!!!

These 13 players are those who are the players who can be sure of their places and none of them sit on the stand so I´d rethink my words if I were you!

Stankovic has not (understandable) been able to compete with Veron, Almeyda, Simeone and Sensini of a place in the midfield lineup
so I think he should go on loan for a year- to a team were he´s got a place a place in the lineup and then come back to show his great skills.

About Salas: Maybe it´s better to let him work for a place rather than always let him play from the start!

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Zero-cool,allow me to inform you that you dont have the right to disagree or have your own opinion in this forum.There are some rules:

You have to believe:

a) Everybody (and I mean everybody,rthe refs,the other teams,the stars etc etc) is against Lazio

b) Eriksson is the best coach and Cragnotti the best president

c) Lazio players are the best no matter if they cant defend (Mihajlovic) or score (Salas) to save their souls.

Now,if you had these rules in mind before DARING to post your opinion in such a shameless way you wouldnt receive all this welcome-trashing.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Oh and something else..before you post here you must prove that you are a REAL Lazio fan.Please write a post with your Curiculum Vitae,how you became a Lazio fan,why you became a Lazio fan etc etc...Then the folks here will put you a test with Lazio questions and if you pass it you will be allowed to post and agree with them! isnt this exiting?

When its the time to post a bnew topic,you will actually get a chance to choose (!!!) which category of topic you'll make.There are 3 of them:

a) Transfers topics
b) Who is a real Laziale topics
c) ____ (Lazio player/president/coach) is THE BEST...topic

Have fun!

------------------

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Being a little sarcastic are we Amoroso...

fun reading that though we need to lighten up and that post really lit me up!

zero-cool, sorry I didn´t mean to be so harsh, but I´m bored and disagreed with you so totally that I became pissed off when i read your post, hope no harm done!

All us lazio-fans are a little sensitive right now with "lo scudetto" within our grasp, so everybody who right negative posts about Lazio we get rally pissed at, hope you understand!

Bologna-Lazio 0-3

SEMPRE ET SOLO FORZA LAZIOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I'm really glad that at least one got the message from my post Sibirman...but maybe it was too sarcastic for some...

------------------

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Good one Amo !! I didn´t know you had comedy in Greece :)

Zero Cool you haven´t got a clue and so it´s hard for me to explain without drawing a picture but I´ll try.

Lazio played almost 60 games this season and that´s not included friendlies - NO OTHER TEAM HAS PLAYED THAT MANY GAMES THIS SEASON AND ALL OTHER TEAMS USE DIFFERENT PLAYERS IN THEIR STARTING 11 !!!!! Get of this rotation system trashing: Our defenders have played basiclly all games, Nedved has played a huge amount of games and the same with Conceciao. Veron has played almost all our games this season. Simeone and Sensini have switched from time to time depending on whether we use a 4 or 5 man midfield and lately Sensini was injured so we used Simeone more.

Salas couldn´t find the goal at the end of last season and since february this season so is it strange that he doesn´t get to play ??? Simone had problems with an injury about a month after the season started and at that time Salas was in the zone scoring almost all of his goals, to push Salas out of the first 11 at that time was impossible.

Ravanelli was bought because he isn´t an national team player and Cragnotti feared that Lazio would be in trouble when almost all our players where away on national duty.

Boksic has had trouble with injuries and he has had difficulty finding the net this season but he has constantly been marked well in Gazzetta for his performance. Boksic isn´t 30 and I´ve have been thought not to look so much at the age of a player ( Mancini was one of the best players in serie A last season at 34, Guardiola 29, Maldini 58 :), Baresi was a superb defender and he was older then moses. Batigol is 31 and he´s just briliant with 20 goals this season and he´s not playing in a team like Lazio or Milan that does all the work for the forwards. Sensini is going to have a above 6 average after this season putting him among the top for defensive midfielders.

Lombardo is not in Lazio to play don´t you understand that ?!?! Lombardo is in Lazio because he has won more then most players in their lifetime and he´s here to bring harmony to the players during trainings and his wisdom and experience in and before big games. Lombardo has scored twice in Serie A this season how many times has Del Piero scored ?!?!?

Amoroso you are just grumpy because our " worthless " president sold Vieri made a fortune and for little more then half the price of Vieri he bought Parmas best player and tried to replace him with a hippie :)

Lastly to Zero Cool ( how well you wear that name ) I don´t know how many times this season Lazio has been in a difficult situation, Chelsea game anyone ?? how many times we have fought back from being goals behind ??? how we went to Delle Alpi after all those huge games and with players coming home form South america the day before and won as an only team this season !!! I can go on and on about how Lazio is the only real team this season in Serie A - it´s simply the truth.

Juve went to Celta and got trashed, Parma couldn´t do anything right this season and the last season :), Inter ?? are on their way to the biggest fiasco yet spending more money then Lazio and Juventus together on players and not even securing a CL place yet, Milan ?? at best they will have a third place to show for this season after having spend a fortune on players, Viola 10th are they ??

You haven´t got a clue and that´s just it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Amo,forget about being smart,and think about
qualifying for the CL!!!!!!

zero-cool,you know ****all about football!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Oh, so now we don't respect anothers opinion. Is that it, Amaroso?
Look, the response Zero-Cool got was just based on disagreement
with his opinion! Anyone in this forum can post their thoughts,
just as anyone can post their disagreements. And that's what happend.
True, the arguments were pretty fierce and some strong lanquage
was used... but what do you expect? Most of us are very passionate
about our team and can loose their cool sometimes, it's just
temperament. Besides this forum would get pretty boring without
the occasional outburst. If you can't stand the heat, get out
of the kitchen!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wouuuuu, people!!! did you hear me? i'm a lazio fan in heart and I don't have to prove anything... all I'm saying than lazio needs to start playing better foootball under new coach... we lost last year, we are likely(hopefuly not) to lose this year.. if you put your money in the team you would expect them to win something.. by something i mean scudeto and cl....Ericson changed all possible formation with every player in the team.. as I can remember miha was playing on the left in defence last year, this year he is in the middle...and he came to italy as one of the best midfield players... than ericson switched to 4-5-1, it worked for few games and than he switched back to 4-4-2..don't you think that doesnt confuse players... come on people... he should stick to one tactic for which he thinks is the best.. and try make it work.... i personally think ericson should go at the end of season...he had his chances and its time for somebody new...

about the guys over 30... next season lazio is likely to play same number if not more games than this season and for this they will need young legs, players who are not likely to get injured and who will fought for lazio with their hearts.. if you fancy selling and buying players buy yourself a fifa99 or some other soccer game and play at home... i know that you would like to have dream team in lazio colours but such things dont happen and you have to believe in players we have...

I'm sorry if I offended somebody, but we have to be realistic...Lazio could be much better team with a new coach...

forza lazio!!1

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What can you tell to this guy now? Del A. do me tha favor and try to find out what is "irony" and "sarcasm".

Reale,I didnt expect anything better from you...where is Cecco by the way? he usually follows and agrees with you.

And Svennis,Parma ad a great season last year.We got the Cup,the UEFA Cup and a place for the CL (no matter if we were unlucky enough to crash on the most on-form team in the qul. round).

I know that I waste my words with some of you...right Reale?

------------------

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry but A.Dels post is no longer there, because of...do I need to explain :) :)

Something like 75% of the words in that post were ****, :) stars :)

FORZA LAZIO

1 - 20 of 34 Posts