Xtratime Community banner

On what channel did you watch England v Brazil?

• BBC

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • ITV

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Flicked between the two

Votes: 1 7.1%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well' i think the answer might be a bit predictable, but let's see anyway:D

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
BBC, I think Hansen should become a manager, he is the most honest pundit around but what has happened to Hasselbaink, it's like he disappeared completely. Although I'm finding John Motson annoying but at least he's impartial unlike the ITV team. Plus theres no commercials.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Give me the Beeb anytime... Lineker - witty ... Hansen - witty and most times annoying :D and Lawro - well the best partner of Hansen ever :D

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
both have their strenghts and weaknesses but overall i thought ITV was best. When Terry V or Bobby Robson were on there was some tactical analysis whereas on BBC at times it just turned into a 'who can interupt who the loudest' contest

Also Motson was pretty bad i felt this world cup....what is it with all the food references? They got annoying by the end of the first week! Eggs and bacon, scrambled egg, corn flakes, the cutlery on the table, the crashing plates when England scored and stuff about all the Italians in their restaurants, Mexicans in their restaurants...not stereotyping are we Motto!

Major downside of ITV was the adverts as they really break up the program and are annoying. And Des Lynam - Gary Lineker is far better

Funniest moments so far are Alan Hansen and "the fcking Krauts"? and Ian Wright "creaming himself" LOL :d

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Flicked between the 2, Gazza was funny for the wrong reasons....Robson was the best pundit out there

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I jist flicked between the both of them!!

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
what has happened to Hasselbaink
Thank god he isnt a 'real' pundit, the man hasnt grasped the English language yet and struggles to express himself sometimes i felt sorry for him :howler:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Russell said:

Thank god he isnt a 'real' pundit, the man hasnt grasped the English language yet and struggles to express himself sometimes i felt sorry for him :howler:
neither has gazza. must be something to do with itv!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts