Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Report: Bazzani agrees Lazio deal
Saturday 8 January, 2005

The latest reports suggest Fabio Bazzani will officially become a Lazio player on Monday morning, while Ernesto Farias is set for South America.

Both clubs have confirmed that negotiations are at an advanced stage, with the striker left on the bench for Sampdoria’s 2-0 win over Udinese on Thursday, but minor details were holding up the move.

The Italian Press now maintains that an agreement has been reached and that Bazzani has already made the journey to the Capital. Simone Inzaghi will wear the Blucerchiati jersey for the rest of the season, while Bazzani is loaned out to Lazio.

It will only be made official on Monday, as Inzaghi is part of the Biancocelesti squad travelling to Fiorentina for tomorrow's game

channel 4
----------------------

Not a bad move. Inzaghi has been pathetic this season and we don't have a strong, tall striker like Bazzani in our team, he might be useful if he rediscovers his form.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yaah great deal i think. he has been pathetic this season and absouletly we needed a bench forward or secondhalf's man :D I think Bazzani will be good. We will see

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, eventhough I'm not so sure we need him at this point. With Rocchi, Di Canio, Pandev and Muzzi I think we have enough strikers, even without Inzaghi.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Hmm....I don't trust Muzzi, and Bazzani is a style of player we don't have. Tall and strong, a better version of Corradi. We will need this kind of player especially at home when we press small teams.

FORZA BAZZANI!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
the problems at Samp certainly did'nt help his cause but an attack consisting of Pandev,Muzzi,Bazzani and Di canio should'nt be bad at all and exciting to say the least.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Bazzani is surely a good center forward. I don't know which are the reasons why he left Sampdoria (and nobody really knows apart Bazzani, Novellino and the management of Sampdoria) and I'm curious to see whether he will suddenly play like in 2003 or he will follow the negative trend of 2004.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Nice steal to bad for you it isn't permanent. Would Di Canio move to a more attacking midfield role? A Bazzani and a Rocchi partnership would be an interesting thing to see.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Wasn't Inzaghi a bit of a symbol in Lazio ? Anyway, I have a soft spot for Muzzi.. I remember him scoring with a scissors-kick in the CL. Anyone who does that gets a star :star: :star: in my book :D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
kutos on Muzzi gba :thmbup:I've always admired the guy he was outstanding at Cagliari and Udinese and possesses great speed.One of serie A's unsung heroes.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Yeah, but for us he's just tolerated by the fans because he's a laziale. Except for a few moments now and then, like this goal in CL against Besiktas, he didn't do much and seems to be invisible in most games he plays.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
he didn't do much and seems to be invisible in most games he plays.
maybe that's because he's always on the bench....
no wonder that he's invisible :)

he should play more....
i like him too

·
Registered
460 Posts
hope he keeps scoring !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts