Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you all though Bayern's starting lineup would be next season. Bayern have a lot of players which makes it tough, but I would guess:

--------------------------Elber-------------------
-------------------------Scholl------------------
Ze Roberto----Ballack----Deisler----Sailhima..
Lizarazu-----Kuffour-----Linke------Sagnol
-----------------------Kahn--------------------

but what about Hargraves and Jeremies???

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
how long will pizarro and roque sit on the bench for before asking for a transfer?

·
Registered
8 Posts
when will deisler play?

for the last 6 months all i've heard is deisler this and deisler that, yet i have never actually seem him play in a match. is he finally healthy now and will he be ready for the start of the season?
I recalled when deisler signed the pre-contract last november with bayern, everybody was saying how much better deisler is compared to Ballack, Watching Ballack last season, if Deisler is only as good as Ballack, Bayern will be surely be great.

can't wait till the season starts!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
bulldog said:

but what about Hargraves and Jeremies???
What about Hargreaves indeed.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Hargreaves still young, I rather see Salihamidzic. Pablo Thiam and Hargreaves could be sold or loaned out. Bayern won't play with three attacking midfielders. I think Scholl will go on the bench and Pizarro or Roque Santa Cruz will become the support striker of Elber. Pizarro and Roque are way to good to sit on the bench. Robert Kovac could take Linke's place. Bayern should start to think for a sub for Kahn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts