Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh bayern got thrashed a neat 2-0!

i'm a bit surprised cos i expected bayern to win at least 1-0 ,..especially after beating real twice in qualifying 4-1 twice i think!!

but i think real truely deserved the win!
elber and paolo sergio were nowhere to be seen!!1

only jeremies seems to have a fair match..but still scored an own goal!

so debs..still have a lot of hope now!??

humm..i'm hoping for a bayern-valencia final!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anything is still possible. Real dominated in the first-half, but Bayern did in the 2nd, and showed great fighting spirit, eager to get that vital away goal, but unfotunately Elber missed a couple of neat chances. Bayern though were seriously hampered with the absence of Stefan Effenberg, their most infuential player. Salgado and Karanka of Real will both be suspended for the 2nd-leg, both are starting defenders, so anything can still happen in Munich.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Well, xax, iI am a little worried...ok, I'm ALOT worried, b/c Bayern cannot play poorly and expect to do great things! They really missed Effenberg!! And whoever let Matthaus go at such a critical time should be taken out and shot! Sorry, but that was Jeremies' 2nd own goal in about 2 weeks!

So what does Bayern need to do next week....oh yeah, score alot of goals and not let Real Madrid score at all. Oh joy. I'm still clinging to the hope they'll turn it around tho!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah... the 1st half was dominated completely by real..

teh 2nd half..bayern really showed more determination to score at least one...but bayern didnt' really dominate it

yes i've seen tat bayern lacks a leader ..in effenberg!there's not enough ppl running with tthe ball..passing in the centre..

salihadmizic is just running and running through and through..

elber and paulo sergio were very veyr dissapointing!
i couldnt' see much of fink,linke,etc..
jeremies played ok i would say...but far from his best...he did some important tackles...
the central defence looks real shaky...and me who thought bayern had a very sound defence
but v/s real..i could see none of it!

anyway i think there's still a little hope!
ive' watched salgado play..and he caused a lot of trouble by running through the flanks and beig so offensive all the time...
real will miss him sorely!!

and remember bayern thrashed real TWICE 4-1 in qualifying!!!
but that was with effenberg playing....

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
who will replace salgado in the second leg? he played very well 9/10, real will definitely miss him. i wondered why real passed so often just outside the bayern box. i thought some long shots would have been helpful, with redondo and helguera capable of hitting some nice shots. they maybe passed the ball lke 10 times, looking for an opening, and then lost the ball. i also thought jeremies was supposed to be playing mid, but saw him in matthaus' position. i also think elber and sergio shouldn't play together. they are very alike, maybe jancker should start against real. get some height for the crosses. and lizarazu can take advantage of no salgado, and raid down the left, deliver some crosses, and jancker, probably marked by ivan campo, would easily beat him. mehmet scholl was needed in the game, to provide, but he played a shocking game, no where to be seen
im hoping for a real vs valencia final
with valencia the worthy winners :)

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts