Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will real make it to the final?
vote for the result.
i think 1-1 amd real will meet valencia in the final.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Effenberg sucked. YES!

I was really worried about this German but he simply lost his form when the match started.

He assisted Elber, not more...

Redondo. Was excellent. He has been ever since this millenium. I remember people screaming here that he should be sold and past his peak blabla but me and some of us defended him, and we can laugh in those peoples faces!

[Edited by R&Bfan on 03-05-2001 at 23:32]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah real will play the final against.....
valencia i guess

D

·
0 Posts
Credit must be given to Bayern, they played thier hearts out and had so many good chanes, Elber's finishing has been poor lately, he's scored a few, but has had so many more chances.

Real are now into their 11th EC Final, an all-spanish team final is now certain.
Anelka on the mark again, finally he is living up to his huge price tag.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Effenberg was weak indeed, but I don't think thsi has too much to do with Redondo. The whole team just pressured and we won!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Well done chivu (prediction) amd well done Real on a very good professional performance,

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Hey I predicted it too! :) Only I said either 2-1 to Bayern or 1-1. So a 50% prediction, but close nonetheless ;)

Now comes Valencia...ooooohhhhhhh...this could be dificult, ay?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
When sould we be waiting your prediction on the final? Because it seems you have made a good record for yourself on that matter...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Let's wait a while...OK? :) I have two weeks time and if I have a drea, be sure that I'll share it with you. If not I'll just go with a prediction. Hope I don't mess up in such a critical moment for Madrid :eek:

BTW has anyone heard the new Bomfunk Mc's? FREESTYLER! Too cool!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Labas, you gotta be jokin! Of course, every time i'm in Poland they are about three months after with the music charts.

Bomfunk's freestyler has vanquished from the swedish charts after being played like a million times a day for 3 months. Now its tim for the worse "B-boys,fly girls" to hit the charts and be played another million times.

Sorry for discussing music on our glorious board :)

D

·
0 Posts
Micke, too cool activating this old thread.Maybe you're really superstitous a bit.But who gives a fu(k if we beat the German bastards again.
HALA MADRID!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts