Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i already know somebody who might be weeping at hearing this! :D

but i think bayern played quite well...it's kinda unfortunate the score didn't get any better than this!

effenberg missed a golden oppurtunity in last 10 mins after superb passing from roquesanta cruz...
i think effenberg screwed too many free-kicks opportunities...his passing wasn't accurate enough at the end...maybe he was tired.
but i think he played well though except at the end where he seemed very exhausted..

also kuffour ,jancker missed very good chances from corner kicks!

i'm sad for bayern cos they have now won 3 of their last 4 matches v/s real and still be eliminated....and also they are the more regular team..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They went down in true fighting spirit, Elber's final touch was not there once more.
Alas, there goes the Treble aspirations, first Barca's now Bayern's, and Barca vs Bayern was really the Final everyone wanted to see.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
xax, I'm still in a rage.....almost worse than when Mialn went out. I saw the last 10 minutes live, I saw Effie's golden chances especially with Cassillas out of the net! Dear God in heaven! I know Bayern is a team that can turn it on as good or better than any other team. What to say?? It just wasn't meant to be? Bloody hell...could care less about the finals now. :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally i'm glad they're out. They are a very dull team to watch and their negative tactics in last year's final and in many of the away games they play go against how football should be played. If they played Valencia in the final, Bayern would probably try and get an early goal, defend as much as they could and try and hit Valencia on the counter attack...then lose like last year. The CL final as a spectacle is better without them.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i`m a bit sad that real went through at the expense of bayern..considering that bayern beat real twice in qualifying 4-1 and 4-2 i think...

and bayern still beat real in the 2nd leg!
so in their last 4 matches..bayern won 3..and real only once..but still went through to the final!

effenberg should have scored that open goal opportunity that santa cruz gave him...

anyway i`m really looking fwd to that final now..i just hope there`lll be plenty of goals as both real and valencia are attacking teams..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts