·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Bayern Munich Fans out there ?

------------------

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think you can call me a FC Bayern fan. But I am not one of these hardcore fans, FC Bayern is not the only team I support, I also support Bayer Leverkusen. I admit, this combination is a little bit strange - FC Bayern is on the first place in the Bundesliga and second-placed Leverkusen are their biggest challenger for the championship.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I am a Bayern fan! They're the only German team I follow! Other than that, I follow Serie A. So, hi, Alessandra!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
me too! :)

What's your favorite player in Bayern?

Mine is Salihamidzic. He plays like Hassler.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Glove, my top FCB player is Oliver Kahn. The man just astounds me every time I get to see a game, which sadly isn't often enough to suit me. I also like Alex Zickler--can we say SuperSub? I'm hoping he finds a starting spot one of these days. Others I like to watch would have to include Jeremies and Matthaus (how sad he's leaving!) and Jancker.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sort of am a bayern fan. I find it impressive how they have so many German internationals. I really think they were very unlucky against Man Utd last season.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agreed with you, Driver X!

I haven't watched that game last season, I read it from a newspaper. Just 2 minutes, they lost 2 goals. I really wanted to cry at that time. MU were toooooooo lucky!

Debs, it's so sad that Matthaus will leave Bayern, but I am waiting for him to be a coach of Germany. My favorite player in Germany is Hassler, that's why I like Salihamidzic. Kahn!!! Of course, he is great gk. He saved Bayern many times.

BTW, Bayern is a wonderful team in Germany, I like them.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BAYern would be my 2nd favorite team in Deutchland, behind Dortmund,
The only reason i enjoy watching FC BAyern, is because of Hasan Salihamidzic, who is one of the talented players in Bayern AT THIS MOMENT.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Why do you all choose Hasan Salihamidzic? He is not a bad player, but he's just an average player in a FC Bayern squad full of stars like Giovane Elber, Bixente Lizarazu, Oliver Kahn or Jens Jeremies!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I hate Bayern,but Salihamidzic is wonderful.I always thought Elber is somehow overrated,the same goes for Jeremies.I just dont think these guys are good enough for a big team at Spain or Italy.There are however some not so hyped players at Bayern that get the job done.Effenberg,Babbel,Strunz,(especially) Santa Cruz.These are the real stars of Bayern.Oh and something else,I cant stand Jancher and Linke! YUCK! :p

What do you think of Babbel?

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Salihamidzic is really good
He is the second youngest in Bayern (after Santa Cruz)

I am happy now because I know that he is not good for Bosnian fans only...
He is fighting allrounder with good shot...and he will improve!!!!
He is young!!!

------------------
http://move.to/sergio
Forza Real Madrid by Sergio

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To Debs: Hi, sorry for replying so late, but I was on vacation for a few weeks. I´m also
only a fan of Bayern Munich and I love to watch the Seria A.

To Amoroso: I don´t like Babbel and Jancker. I was in Munich last year for a while to watch the training. I talked to a lot of players and these both were very arrogant, but the rest was very nice. Babbel isn´t as good as he was anymore.

Bye, bye Alessandra

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Alessandra,do you by any chance say that Babbel isnt good just because he is leaving in the summer for Liverpool? :)

------------------
Dum Spiro Spero...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amoroso, why should I say this only cause he´ll leave Bayern. That´s business, I´m
not an idiot. That was my opinion, since
about two years and I´m not sad cause he´ll
leave. I´m not such kind of fan who likes
every player from their fave team and dislike
them after they leave the club. I hope you
can accept my opinion. Bye

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ok ok,just dont eat me!!!! :)

I'm sorry Alessandra,but I felt a little bitter when McMoneyman left Liverpool last year,and got angry at him...So I somehow know how you (maybe not you since you dont like him,but some other Bayern fans who like him) feel. :(

But its your opinion,and that means I should shut up. :)

------------------
Dum Spiro Spero...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, you´re a Liverpool Fan then Amoroso ?Most
player are playing for the club which give them the most money. Unfortunately. I like more to watch the Seria A then the Bundesliga, but I love Bayern Munich.

No problem, I won´t eat you, okay ?

bye Alessandra

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Everybody interested about Bosnian players go to the "Rest of the world"....
We want Bosnian forum!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Oops, hi Alessandra! My turn to explain--I was also on vacation, in Milan seeing AC Milan beat Juve! Fantastic trip!

Did you happen to meet Olie Kahn? He's the one Bayern player I'd want to meet.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Debs, I´d tried to send you an E-mail, but
I am not sure if it worked. Did you get it ?

Ciao Alessandra

------------------

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are my second favourite team, behind Milan of course. Kahn is a bit cRaZy, they don't call him 'Äffli' for nothing.

Tim

------------------
Rossoneri per sempre.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts