Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bundesligas top game of the week, what about it?? 1-3 too Dortmund :D thats my opinion but not from anyone else i think hehe, post your comments!

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
i really hope Dortmund wins, but you all probably know why ;)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I hope Dortmund go out in style in what could very well be their last ever "German derby" against Bayern and kick the crap out of Bayern (literally) ;)

·
Registered
59,143 Posts
Going for a home win even though Ebi Smolarek has more or less singlehandedly resurrected Dortmunds season after the winterbreak :stuckup:

IN all seriousness how do you rate him?

at Feyenoord he was more of a back-up on the RW who could score sometimes. He works hard but imho he lacks the real pace or topclass technique to become a real top RW. That the view in Germany too after seeing him for 2 months now?

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Wow! Einer geht noch, einer geht noch rein...! :D Bayern are more than making up for their loss against Bielefeld. :eek:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Makaay's hattrick makes me very happy, he deserves it. Arsenal can come!! I'll be there and shout :)

·
Registered
59,143 Posts
good warm-up from der Tor-phantoom for the big one :thmbup:

very sad though for Bert van Marwijk :(

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Man of the match has to be Mehmet Scholl though. Amazing what he can do with his 34 years after countless injuries. :star:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh god i feel very embarrased after this game although the game got more interesting for dortmund when Rosicky came on the pitch and Marwijk shifted to a 442 formation and then conceded just one goal.. someone other than me that would have considered a 442 formation from the whole beginning?

ps Brzenka was totally crap in this game..

·
Registered
59,143 Posts
:D

10Rosicky said:
ps Brzenka was totally crap in this game..
yeah ,he looked like a regional liga standard player but what could van Marwijk do with no money or players other than to play him and Kruska who really are more like youngsters. Is it true btw that Brzenka got played at CB while Metzelder got played at RB?! :googly:
I only saw the highlights on sportschau so I can't really comment too much other than that Scholl indeed really had a great day with his passing plus Kahn again looked to be in good form (also with his feet :D) . Now it'll be up to him to show that he can keep up his good form and not choke again when the world is watching him :wallbang:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wally said:
:D

Is it true btw that Brzenka got played at CB while Metzelder got played at RB?!
Yes it is true and i just dont get that part either .. I mean Niclas Jensen on the bench instead ?

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
Bye Bye dortmund, doesnt look like theyll be around next year :(

·
Banned
12 Posts
Hey, fellow Deutschlanders, how is it going?

·
Banned
12 Posts
That game was sick, Makaay had the hattie.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Man i hope Bayern rips :ass: - enal to shreds

C'mon Brazzo!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts