Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think bayern munchen have the best chance of winning the champions league next season.they have the best team in the WORLD and of course they have KAHN(NUFF SAID) elber is the best striker in the bundisliga and they have the best midfield and defense.....GOOD LUCK TO BAYERN NEXT SEASON...MAKE US PROUD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
No way man!This time we are much better than other years and if we don't have that many injured players as last year, no one will stop us!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
You are all wrong.....

IL DIAVLO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!

Lav

·
International
6,519 Posts
SORIN ODDO CRESPO STANKOVIC STAM NESTA NUFF SAID!!!!

;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Matjaz said:

;)

really..and how will they get it....bribe a ref or an official :D ;)

remeber crag aint got the money for it, and since u didnt make it its doubtful :D :D :D

Lav

·
Registered
952 Posts
Matjaz said:

;)

I didnt know that Lazio were in the champions league anyways i think Bayern have the best team at the moment grea midfiels with Ze Roberto, Ballack and Daisler but Milan are good as well only Nesta is needed and if we get him then Bayern should watch out but dont underestimate Real Madrid and maybe Man U.

·
Registered
931 Posts
upgrading the museum

I think Real is the favorite now, and if they finally sign Ronaldo... I don't believe Kahn could stop Ronaldo, Raul, Figo, Zidane and R.Carlos like he couldn't stop Rivaldo, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho in WC.

Look at this!

Casillas
Miñambres Hierro Helguera R.carlos
Makelele Cambiasso
Figo Zidane Raul
Ronaldo

No comment

·
Registered
15 Posts
Realsupporter Bayern is not only Kahn and it's not the German NT. The defence is better and of course the midfield and attack can't even be compared.
For all those players you mentioned, Bayern has:

Kahn
Lizarazu Kuffur Linke Sagnol
Ze Roberto Ballack Scholl Salihamidsic
Elber Pizzaro/Santa Cruz

And Deisler who will be back on December.

Substitutes??
N.Kovac, R.Kovac, Hargreaves,Jeremies,Pizzaro/Santa Cruz, Tarnat, Zickler

·
Registered
931 Posts
Ok, but...

bayern611 said:
Realsupporter Bayern is not only Kahn and it's not the German NT. The defence is better and of course the midfield and attack can't even be compared.
For all those players you mentioned, Bayern has:

Kahn
Lizarazu Kuffur Linke Sagnol
Ze Roberto Ballack Scholl Salihamidsic
Elber Pizzaro/Santa Cruz

And Deisler who will be back on December.

Substitutes??
N.Kovac, R.Kovac, Hargreaves,Jeremies,Pizzaro/Santa Cruz, Tarnat, Zickler
I'm no doubt Bayern is one of the best teams in the World, so I have respect for them, but I think Madrid have the best attack and the best midfield of the World, only defence could be improved.

Of course Elber - Pizarro could't be compared with Raul - Ronaldo and IMO Figo Zidane Makelele Cambiasso are better than Ze Ballack Scholl Salihamidsic, could be Bayern's defence is better, but could stop amazing Real's attack I'm sure they couldn't.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok Real's attack is better.But in the midfield area i really don't see a difference.Bayern's players are all unedrrated in comparison to Real's. For example, Makelele is not better than Ballack. (i say this cos Ballack is our def.mid.)Scholl is better than Figo imo. Figo had one good year and that was it. Scholl was injured almost all last year and he always performs really well. Zidane is the best i have to admit. But Deisler who's only 22 imo will reach him.

·
Registered
931 Posts
bayern611 said:
Ok Real's attack is better.But in the midfield area i really don't see a difference.Bayern's players are all unedrrated in comparison to Real's. For example, Makelele is not better than Ballack. (i say this cos Ballack is our def.mid.)Scholl is better than Figo imo. Figo had one good year and that was it. Scholl was injured almost all last year and he always performs really well. Zidane is the best i have to admit. But Deisler who's only 22 imo will reach him.
Figo was injured the last three months, so I think that if he is healthier is usually better than Scholl although Scholl is a very good player, Ballack could be better than Makelele, but I think Argentinian Cambiasso is better than both Makelele and Ballack, and Zidane couldn't be compared with Deisler, although Deisler is a nice player, this is a hard comparison, is like if I compare our Carlos Sánchez with kahn...

But diferences in midfield go beyond players, because R.Carlos can be more dangerous in attack role than any Bayern player, but he play as defender.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Zidane couldn't be compared with Deisler,

100% agree about that. I said that imo Deisler can reach him one day. Btw do u live in Madrid?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Bayern Stars React To Daunting CL Draw
Latest News | News Archive

Bayern are eager to relive the glory (Allsport)
08/29/2002. Former European champions Bayern Munich were drawn in what is almost unanimously recognized to be the group of death (Group G) alongside AC Milan, Deportivo La Coruna and Lens but publicly reacted to the Champions League draw with enthusiasm rather than apprehension.

"It's a terrific group because all four of teams are very evenly matched," gushed Michael Ballack. "We will have to fight for every point from the first minute on. We will be up against top teams but we are Bayern Munich. I can't imagine us not going through."

Bayern's Brazilian goal-machine Giovane Elber showed himself to be equally excited. "I desperately wanted to play an Italian team and I got my wish," he beamed. "To be matched up with AC Milan is a dream come true, especially because I used to play there. Doubtless this is a very difficult group but it will surely be a festival of football for our fans."

soccerage

1 - 20 of 27 Posts