Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olympiastadion - Munich

2nd leg of this important tie we lead 2-4.

They have two away goals, and are in with a chance thanks to the flimsiness of Ballacks.

I'm hoping for us to play well in defence, and hit those krauts on the counter!

C;mon Chelsea.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
It's a joke doofuses'!
A crappy one at that :tongue: :D

We gotta be agressive in this match. Bryan will try to attack hard I think, like they did the Fooners (spelling intended!!!) and we must take advantage. Maka must be huge once again and Lampard must control the passing game from midfield. Goes without saying the CB's must be up to it.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
as i am a Bayern admirer i will ask you to stop this Bayern bashing... stop it now!! ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Bayern will go on the offensive... and will leave you guys with those counter attacks... one touch and precise passes. Long balls again, Drogba to be the 'POST' knock on to the running cole or Duff.

Makelele's and Lamps' range passings are a must.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually like Bayern (not tonight :D)

They're probably still my 3rd team behind Porto, but i've still gotta go with Soccer A.M :)

EASSSY EAAASY EEASSSSYYY EASSSSSSSSSY EASY CLAP YOU SHADDUP

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
pizzaro is still out right?
only makaay will play and its not sure if he will be on for the whole match as far as i know.

anyways i think we will win. Chelsea 2 - 1 Bryan
terry, lampard - makaay.

the midfield has to be solid once again. joey should be in there and we may see Forsell on Kezman make a comeback.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Hajduk_Hrvatska said:
It's Bayern not Bryan.
What are you talking about? Off course it's Bryan Munchen, I know him personally :drunk:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
bad news for Bayern, the achilles heel of the team Glen Johnson has been dropped. :eekani:

if you are reading Marc , i'd say that makes him 4th choice right back at the club now behind Ferreira and two CBs :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
i have a feeling that munich can pull this one off. they came off a great match over the weekend, and they promised an exciting 2nd leg match.

·
Registered
295 Posts
reelmadrid11 said:
i have a feeling that munich can pull this one off. they came off a great match over the weekend, and they promised an exciting 2nd leg match.
No way. I have no hope for us. As a fair sportsman I have to admit that Chelsea is the stronger side. If they go through, i wish they win the CL cup.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
bad news for Bayern, the achilles heel of the team Glen Johnson has been dropped. :eekani:

if you are reading Marc , i'd say that makes him 4th choice right back at the club now behind Ferreira and two CBs :D
I've been kinda shocked that Jose didn't go to a back 3 with the quality of CB's and the need to dominate the midfield as soon as he lost Ferreira and Bridge. Not really sure why he went with a back four, seems a waste of a man when these guys are better in the box. Let em cross, Terry and Huth should win the headers every single time. Assuming Cech simply doesn't pluck them out of the air. ;)

Johnson for player of the year! :D

1 - 20 of 111 Posts