Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet revenge....bye bye ManUre....

X

·
0 Posts
HURRRAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! ;)

i would have liked to yell so loud when i heard this but....everbody else would have been angry and beating me up!!

anyway the best thing that could have happened is bayern itself dumping the scums out...

but anyway the earlier they're out..the better!

S

·
0 Posts
Dont u worry MAN UTD will be back next year to win the Chap. league and that is for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Debs (edited 25-04-2000).]

X

·
0 Posts
wow! :eek:
yeah i c u're a big man u fan....
i don't think i would have had the patience to do that much.. :D

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't congratulate the ManU fan too much. Jan, one of our site owners, asks that such a display of "artwork" not happen--it tends to crash the server. Now if you don't mind not being able to get to the site b/c of techincal problems, that's YOUR choice. Mine as moderator is to help keep things running smoothly.

Goodbye ManU! Yea BAYERN!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Remember, Real and Barcelona are also 2 very tough sides to beat. Just because Man Utd is out, does not mean we Real or we Bayern will be champions now that the reds are out.
Man Utd the best team of the CL this season again, out unfortunately.

D

·
0 Posts
What a nice sight, Bayern at the top of the table, now hopefully Bayer will lose.
But that's doubtful

1 - 8 of 8 Posts