Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard bayern was very keen to bring in ciriaco zforza and christian worns..

the deal with zforza is almost done..but there are some valuation problems with worns..

anyway i heard zforza was a sweeper...and the last time i saw him he was as playmaker and doing very well...so is it true he's bought as sweeper!???

so apart from these 2..are there any major big names players coming in!?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah, Sforze is coming back to Bayern, 2nd signing after Signol from Monaco, who's next?

Woerns should come, then he can play CL next season, Dortmund won't be playing in Europe at all.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The Ciriaco Sforza deal is now perfect. He comes from Kaiserslautern for an estimated transfer fee of about 10 million DM (5 million €). He was bought to play on the libero position, where FC Bayern has had a vacancy since Matthäus left for NY/NJ Metro Stars.
And: FC Bayern vice-president has said, that it is not very likely, that Christian Wörns will play for Bayern next season, because Dortmund wants to much money.

Other players that have been linked with a move to Munich in the last time are Youri Djorkaeff (Kaiserslautern) and Djalminha (Deportivo La Coruna). But I think, none of them will play for FC Bayern next season!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts