Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all i must say that im not a regular poster in Xtratime but ifelt saying something about Bayer Leverkusen.
COngratulations for you very very impressive play against Man Utd.
I support Panathinaikos as you can see and yesterday after the game i was very happy seen Bayer throwing out the jerks of Man Utd.
Ive never seen a German team playing so attractive football in many years and im sure about that.
Great players, big heart and everything that charecterise a big team was there.

For the first time in my life ;) i can say that i will have feelings for a german club from now and on:) . YOu know something Bayer Leverkusen Panathinaikos would also been in the semis if the damn referree in the game second leg Barca-PAO had given us a clear penalty but he didnt and so lucky spaniards advanced:( .
But its ok im very proud of my team and now i have a team to cheer for in the final in Glasgow:).

Bayer Leverkusen go go go and win the champions league:) .

Cheers mates.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And another question how many Bayer Leverkusen fans are in these forums?
happy if you can re reply:)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Thanks for the congrats :)

I dont think there are really a lot of people that are fans of Leverkusen here, not yet... this season, though, might attend some people and then, when leverkusen might not have such a succesful season, we will see if they are really fans :)

I have a soft sport for them, though, cause of their playing style, cause of the fact they got a couple of simply great players like Ballack, Ze Roberto, Lucio, Nowotny or Bastürk and cause they are not just playing a very attractive and attacking football that gave the German football a better image in Europe now but also cause they still dont miss the so-called German football virtues, i.e. fighting till the end and going to the very limit, never giving up :)

G

·
And another question how many Bayer Leverkusen fans are in these forums?
happy if you can re reply
Come back in a month and you will probably see leverkusen fans from Iceland to Ethiopa.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
sure, cause everyone has to love teams that kick our three ugly british teams in a row :cool:

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Leverkusen You Bastards ;)

well done lads, i tell ya what, i hope u go on and win it, not because i can say as a united lad that we were beatne by the winners, but because you have had a pretty tough run in the CL and you thoroughly deserve it. You play nice attractive football which is so different form the normal german style i see other teams play.

Anyway! well done and go on and beat whatever spnish team u end up playing

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
@ ur order:D

·
Registered
426 Posts
I am a Leverkusen fan. Because I was travelling through Europe I ended up in Cologne. There was a CL match between Bayer Leverkusen and Barcelona and the day after i had PSV - Lazio to watch. Very close, only like three hours away. I wanted to see the game because I wanted the catalans to go down. And down they went. Bayer was down 1-0 by half time, but in the second half there was like no doubt they would win. Victory 2-1. The main reason why I like them is that they have great players. One of them gave the idea for my nick, Berbatov. I also like Basturk, Ze Roberto, Ballack, Placente and Brdaric. We are not many, but it doesn't matter. Leverkusen is Germany's most sympathic team, very not german spirit. German football does not have a reputation for being attractive, but Bayer's performaces change that rumour. BM is okay too, Dortmund I don't know.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Brbtv said:
Leverkusen is Germany's most sympathic team
:D I thinkyou won't find that much people who think the same :)
Although probably everyone thinks his own club would be quite sympathic...

German football does not have a reputation for being attractive, but Bayer's performaces change that rumour.
Yep, that's right...the only good thing I can find at Leverkusen :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts