Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what the hell, no thread for this game??:D

well well well, we WON!!!!!!!!

wasnt able to watch it ( it was crazy early overhere :wallbang:) and only caught it on the radio 30 secs before we scored, i could hardly believe:happy:

since then , many chances missed (namely ola john's), but bayer could have scored aswell, and just as i got home i saw melgarejo saving our ass over the line!!! that save was the same as actually scoring a goal LOL

awesome, great result, and sounds like we put on a decent performance tonight , namely artur

good perspectives for the 2nd leg :hopeful:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
I saw the game and yes that's a great result. Benfica didn't play that particularly well but in fact they didn't need it. Bayer was pish poor which just makes me think that the new overhyping of Bundesliga is simply over the top. Anyway congrats on that win - it's always nice to see Portuguese sides beating the crap of those arrogant sausages.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I saw the game and yes that's a great result. Benfica didn't play that particularly well but in fact they didn't need it. Bayer was pish poor which just makes me think that the new overhyping of Bundesliga is simply over the top. Anyway congrats on that win - it's always nice to see Portuguese sides beating the crap of those arrogant sausages.
I think it's the second time we win in Germany and we rested a couple of guys for a bit.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank u :hug:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
The last second save was ridiculous - poor anticipation by the defense. Almost keeled over of a heart attack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts