Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2 most unpredictable teams meet in sharjah for 2 tests and 3 one dayers.....:cool: both the teams would miss the services of their star players (WI missing lara........pakistan without Wasim Akram and Saeed Anwar:depress: )wasim and saeed both had excellent record in sharjah:depress: and without saeed the top order looks vulnerable:depress: .

supposed to be a home series for PAK but yet this might be a blacing in disguise as there home record sucks....:tongue:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Well it will be an interesting battle but Pakistan is too good a team to falter against WI.Also with Lara missing this WI team is far too inexperienced to trouble to seasoned Pakis who have just come off a mega successful tour of BD.All their batsmen are in top form and also te bowlers will have their tails up.The only worry will be whethr the players become overconfident and lose the plot all together.Also Sharjah is a place where Salim Bhai ruuuullllzzzzzzzzz.:D:D:DSo it aint as sure a bet as it looks;):D

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Its goin to be a boring series with Pak dominating the tests :dontcare: What more can a Sharjah wicket offer :yuck: That wicket only favours the bats & spinners a bit...BORING. :yawn: :sleepy:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DIZZY said:
Its goin to be a boring series with Pak dominating the tests
INSHALLAH:hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull:

·
Registered
452 Posts
lets c ... i just hope watever u guys are saying happens ... pakistanis are just in a very awkward position and because of the political status ... are really degraded of them hosting a series ... but i hope they utilize this chance given to them ... and prove their superiority in sharjha ... and without lara ... i dont think it shud be that big a deal ... :D

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I gues this should be Pakistans. I cannot see wI get anywhere when they are missing Lara, they need some youngsters to step up, cant see that happenning for a few years now, their u-19 WC is very important for their cricketing future.

·
Registered
452 Posts
well talkin about under 19 and shi!t is later on ... i mean there is no use starting the force chapter right before the physics exam ... u have to think about the world cup ... or i shud say the next WC ... and one after the comin one ... and then train ur youngsters ... specially when we are talkin about the windies ... :D :cool: ;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A very good day for WI:depress: the bowlers were very economnical and they managed to grab important 5 wkts.....:depress: the only hope for pakistan now is youhana

PAK:230/5 at stumps

youhana77*
younis 53

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
BORING ! :yawn: :sleepy:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I wouldnt exactly say that the day belonged to WI but they did give a good account of themsleves.All of us thought that Pak was just gonna roll over these sh!ts but that didnt happen.;)

The Pak openers looked dodgy and perhaps came down to earth after that run feast against BD.Mervyn Dillon and Monjural Islam arent the same type of bowler;):DHowever Younis Khan who revels in slow wickets took full advantage of this pathetic track and notched up a nice 50 for himself.He got out playing a careless shot but Inzimam gotout in truly appalling fashion.He swung with all his might at a wide ball and only succeded in edging it to Jacobs who dukly obliged.Youhana who like Younis likes these slow decks then played a solid innings and at the close of play was 73 no out,after sharing a good partnership with Razzak who was unlucky not to get a well deserved 50.

I would in fact say that the Pakis are in control over here because its highly unlikely that the deck will hold for 5 days and with Saqlain in the side the WI batsmen will have their hands full.So if I were a Paki fan,I'd be pretty happy now.:)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The second day was dominated by the pakistanis...:D :proud: Pathetic WI fielding allowed pakistan to score 493 runs:yuck: if the fielding was only 50 % better than WI could have booked PAK for only 350 or smth.....

Rashid Latif and yousuf Youhana dominated the pakistani innings.......both scoring centuries...:star: This was the 1st century for latif:proud: and he blasted the WI attack all over the park:D .....in the end waqar and shoib also scored some important runs.........;)

WI were of to great start..especially hinds.....they scored almost at 4 runs perover.....but saqlain bowled only 1 over today;) so the real test for WI batsmen will be tommorow.....:)

Pakistan 493 all out:eek:
WI 53/0:depress:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WI did well in the 3rd day......:depress: they will be able to avoid the follow on:depress: even though they lost 5 wkts.....but three players scored half centuries and got out....The batsmen making good use of the docile pitch.......

saqlain and kaneria grabbed 2 wkts each:D and the only quick bowler who got some reverse swing was razzak..he got the wkt of hooper who was looking very good and determined to get a huge score.:D :cool: ...

Waqar seemed to be out of form:depress: and shoib dissapointing as always in Test matches:depress:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Draw Draw Draw.............
Damn this Sharjah pitch.The pitch is too slow.there is turn alrite but slow turn.................no result........draw.....unless the pakis do a repeat of karachi vs Eng !!!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
no result........draw.....unless the pakis do a repeat of karachi vs Eng !!!
What do u mean? Eng won that match fair and square :mad: It had nothing to do with the wicket :stuckup: Bl00dy Paki sore losers :yuck:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Load of sh!t is what Pakistan is:yuck::yuck::yuck:You think about crap and Pakitan comes to mind:howler::howler:

·
Registered
978 Posts
What do u mean? Eng won that match fair and square It had nothing to do with the wicket Bl00dy Paki sore losers
:confused: :mad: :dazed: :confused: :mad:
Dizzy did u read my post.If so then i think u were drunk.Cos where do i say or mean that Eng won the match unfairly or due to the wicket:mad: U indians are nutty.U talk before u think.What i meant was that the only way there mite be a result if pak does a repeat of karachi -----scoring 400 in the 1st inngs and then collapsing in the 2nd u dumb phuck !!!!:mad:
Tsk tsk my my what can 2 series wins can do to a supporter !!!
By the way Eng are also losers after their win against SL thet haven't won anything............althou they don't need to the Eng supporters seems to be content with their performance in 2001 i.e not a single series win:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: but they are all happy with their performance in India.............1-0 loss.....at the end of the day the only thing matters is whether u win or lose but to English fans i guess its how u lose not how u win:tongue:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the match heading for a draw...:depress: WI played well:depress:

As far as dizzy is concerned ........well no need to comment on that ********s mistakes .......we all know that mother ****er.....
he has got no brains at all......

·
Registered
978 Posts
Last day comin up......

WI need 300 odd runs and are 24/0
Pak need 10 wickets

Prediction: Draw

But lets hope Pakis can pull off another Old Tarfford !!!!!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
It looked like the test match was heading for a draw...but WI some how managed to lose. :rollani: Thats just how bad Windies are without Lara :yuck: 9 WI's wickets in the 2nd innings were taken by the seamers :eek: on a wicket that offered noo help to the bowlers :eek: Shoaib took 5 while Razzak took 4 wickets. :cool:

BORING !!! :yawn: :sleepy:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Pakis bowled well to get rid of these trashbag WI batsmen in a day.Shoaib was on fire towards the end nearly claiming a hattrick:eek:Though he was chucking pretty regularly and the umpires just didnt seem to notice it:mad:

Anywayz a predictable result in this battle of the unpredictables;) and I really cant see WI coming back to squaring this series:rollani::rollani:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts