Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like Fener is going to rent Batistuta for one year. They were going to buy him, but this was too expensive and so they decided to rent Batistuta. Baatistuta said he would enjoy playing for Fener. So the Argentinians keep on coming. But Almeyda has not fully agreed yet, the only definant trasfer is Ortega so far.

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
So the Argentinians keep on coming. But Almeyda has not fully agreed yet, the only definant trasfer is Ortega so far.
Batigolo is not coming, even Ortega is not for sure. I read in onefootball.com that Ortega did not fully agreed with Fenerbahce and expecting to go to England:eek:

However, even if he doens't wanna come to Fenerbahce the team has to pay a lot of money to us for his rights, since we bought it;)

It would be embarassing if he doesn't come, and Yildirim will have to get a better player to recover, who is gonna cost a lot:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
:) That would be cool if Batistuta was to come to Fenerbahce :)

He has alot of expereince in UEFA Championchip :)

Ariel ortega in?

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Batigol was signed for $30m by Roma, so I find it unlikely that they would loan him out...Even if he is in the worst stage of his career...

Ortega will sign, relax...

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Prince-T said:
Batigol was signed for $30m by Roma, so I find it unlikely that they would loan him out...Even if he is in the worst stage of his career...

Ortega will sign, relax...
yes, we will get Ortega and most probably ALmeyda. Bati, on the other hand would be a complete surprise for one reason.

We have already signed one big name striker this off-season, and I am not sure if Yildirim really wants to get a 33-year old, in addition to our younger strikers:confused:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
He was slower then I had seen him in the past World Cup, but he was still better then Crespo.

However, from what I have heard, he was not that good with Roma this season. I read that he was a different player on the National Team.

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
The worse he played for Roma, the better our chances of signing him :D

He's played 10 years as the best striker in Italy, so last years total of 6 Serie A goals was a disapointment for him :eek:
But remember one thing, playing for Fener will be like playing for the NT...
He'll have his right winger Ortega next to him, and instead of Lopez/Kily Gonzalez he'll have Revivo :strong:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I know what you are saying about Bati and his bad season in Roma, but I am worried about the opposite with our club.

What if Ortega does very well in the other matches....if we do not have everything settled out, we could lose him:wallbang:

Same with some of our NT players, namely a long-haired goalkeeper;):(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts