Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a very long interview with Gabriel Batistuta in todays edition of Diario-Ole. Rumors of an offer for him to return for the Libertadores. Just rumors now. He says he hasn't been formally approached.

Bati is in Argentina now for the holidays. He says he's doing alot of hunting and fishing on his ranch in Reconquista. He also says that he isn't as free to change teams as he used to be because 3 of his boys are now in school and he doesn't like moving them in the middle of the school year.

He has 6 more months on his contract with Al Arabi. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
I hope he does move back to Boca Juniors,because he is a great player and a great person.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Secretly or openly, many of us begin life as Argie fans because of Batistuta.

Bati is still a great figure in Argentine (and Italian) football. I wish the very best for him.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
i d love to see bati in Boca again, it would be a dream. But with the current squad its quite unlikely to see his come back.
We have 6 fowards: Palermo, Guillermo, Cangele, Carreñio, and the new ones, Palacio and el chelo Delgado.
I would trade Bati for any, if not all (excluding Palacio), of this players.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
This would be a dream, l would love to see him finish his career with Boca..I think that Macri just announced that he prefers Palermo to Bati...go figure..

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Pajermo has always found some unnatural skill when playing for Macri (his security blanket). Somehow he seems to show a talent which in reality does not possess, tis why he prefers him over the all time NT scoring leader.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He won't come back. Irina wants to live in Italy and have the boys educated there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts