Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this was last week., but I ;ve been wanting to post this ever since he scored, but havent; had time............. when bati-gol burned lazio with that free kick.. is it me,, or did,, anyone else noticed that he was like kinda sad.. as if he was hoping he wouldnt; score. becasue he might have ruin that Seria A title for lazio.. he didn;'t run and show emotion like he does when he normally scores.... I don;t know but I did;t see a lot of happiness when he scored,.. did anyone else noticed?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I noticed that too...probably he understood the disaster he made. Giving Juve other two points of advantage....

Forza Lazio and let's hope Batistuta will be back for Saturday !

WE CAN STILL WIN THE LEAGUE !

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
He said after the game he was sad for his argentinian friends in Lazio. But also that he's a pro and he has to do his job. He is very doubtful for the Juve game, he has a back injury.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I first saw your post, I thought it was ridiculous. I said to myself, "He probably was just tired."

But I just went back and looked at the replay of his goal. There's a good close-up of his face after he scores - and I think you may be right. He's a professional, he had to do it, but he wasn't completely happy about it.

Good observation.

Zen9

1 - 4 of 4 Posts