Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The whole team can go to hell a team like Lazio CANT concered a goal in the 92th minute
This is very bad of Lazio players

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jocke , i don't think you're right whit your post ! Did you see the game ? If not, it's a really stupid post :(
Our team are also just HUMAN beings and you can't expect to do everything right, but i don't what happened in these last minutes, so i'm gonna wait for a match review or tomorrow when i can see the summary of todays game !

It ain't over yet !!!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
That's soccer, we drew today in Florence, it's not that bad, we still have chance to win lo scudetto. Rememeber Juve will play in Giuseppe Meazza against Inter, that's not an easy game, so let's hope Inter beat Juve tomorrow.

Forza Lazio
Forza Nedved

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, It´s unbeliveable I can hardly belive it myself. Inter has to beat Juve now and I think they will. Firoentina will not destroy our scudetto dream this year like they did the last!!!

Forza Lazio!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
This is NOT to rub it in, but did You guys know that Miha missed a penalty only minutes before converting another 11 meter opportunity in the 89th ?

From SoccerAge's commentators it seems that there wasn't even the slightest foul on the first one, but the second was crystal clear.

Ciao.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It´s not fair!!!!!!!!! I hate Batistuta!!
Let´s hope that Juve loss tomorrow...

------------------
ANTONIO ROMERO
FORZA LAZIO
ICQ# 10320776

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sad sad....but we still have a great chance. Remember that Juve ain't playing that well and could loose points against Inter, Fiorentina and eventually Parma.

If Juve doesn't win in Milano tomorrow I still believe that we are favorites for the scudetto.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why did MIHAJLOVIC miss that penalty in 83. minute ??? :(((( Did anyone see him do that ? If so, what did he do ? ( like last time, when he falled and shoted 3m over the bar :( )

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Just what we needed, a draw! What a shame Miha missed one of his penalties!
Jocke SWE, you're the one who should go some place else! Lazio: for BETTER, for WORSE!

LAZIO, esisti SOLO tu!

Lazia

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Jocke, you stupid SOB!!!

For better for worse!!! Just like Lazia said.

A true Laziale doesnt speak like that!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO!!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
And as far as I heard it correct, Toldo stopped the penalty :( but I am not sure about that though.

[This message has been edited by Michel (edited 15-04-2000).]

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It´s amazing .. our bad luck is simply amazing - first we win the game and then we loose 2 points :( .. I just can´t belive that this happened.

Still a draw away against Fiorentina who is playing better and better is not bad, however there is one thing I can´t understand.

Viola hate Juventus, Viola can´t go anywhere - they can´t go up and they can´t go down, Batigol is from Argentina and he just sank Veron, Simeone, Sensini and Almeyda for what ?? For 1 point ?? He would rather have 1 point with Fiorentina then to see Juve get serious competition and to see his fellow countrymen happy ??

I know that there is something called professionalism etc but there is also something called being a human being. I speak only for myself and I understand if 100 % of the people reading this think I´m on drugs but I don´t care these are my feelings.

Forza Lazio !!

Ps. Juve can still crash at San Siro and then they have to win against Parma and Fiorentina and Verona :) .. We can still win.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is just unbeliveble.

But please don't blame Mihajlovic. He has done so much good for this team.

FORZA LAZIO and for tomorrow:
FORZA INTER

Mrs Nesta

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
So Svennis, is that the best you can do? So Batistuta shouldn't score because it benefit Juventus? How ignorant can a human being be? I think it gives credit to Batistuta for showing real sportsmanship. Nothing that could be said about these sorry excuses.

I must congratulate Lazio for having so loyal and sportsmanlike supporters... Only ManUre have better supporters in the whole wide world...

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Phew, as a Juve fan, I am so relieved that Batigol tied it in the 92nd minute. I must admit Batigol deserves every goal he gets, he is your typical everyday unsung hero. He truly deserves some kind of trophy for all the big goals he has scored. Yet all he has to show for his hardwork is an Italian Cup :(

Hopefully, Batistuta will leave next year and win a scuedetto.

FORZA Juve & Batigol

·
Registered
574 Posts
well, really want to know why batigol scored, svennis?? simple, he's coming to juve next season!! u heard it.......anyway, consider u guys lucky. u don't have to play against rui costa and still get a draw away.

·
Registered
330 Posts
First of all I want to say that I am proud of
LAZIO and all the supporters.
Second,tomorrow those "gobbi's" play inter!!
And last but not least,I thought I had seen them all,but wowwwww!!!!!!!!How many surprises..........juve and fiorentina in love?

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

1 - 20 of 30 Posts