Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen Bati's great performance during the match against Colombia. Two goals during 70 minutes - he's
Great One. When i saw Del Piero's performance during the Euro final match - catastrophy - terrible
I think it's almost impossible not to scores Del Piero's chances. I know that Colombia it isn't France but chance is chance. And this is the greatest different between Bati and others guys, who want to be called Forward (shoooter)
Bati can scores almost every chance
Who wants to compare Bati with other " forward" must be crazy.
Yes in the football World there are often score men, but they don't know to repeat their goals during folowing season and BATI know it.
And Every fan of AS knows he will scores so often even this season.
Bati+Totti+AS >>>>>>>> Rest of league's teams

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
One of Bati's goals was scored at an impossible angle ... just incredible !!!

Kamil, can you get all the Argentina WC qualifiers on Viasat? Will you consider posting a (real-time ;)) match report for the Arg-Ecuador or the Brasil-Arg match? Those of us in the U.S. will be grateful forever.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
It was just a bad bruise. Bati was kicked by one of the Columbians but should be able to start in the match against Ecuador.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
batigol is truly a great. the best striker for many years. his consistence and health has been the best out of all the rest of the candidates for the best forwards in the world. vieri can match batigol, but only if he is healthy, which he isnt most of the times. ronaldo is just injured and will be for a while more, so there is no point to bring this guy in there.

this guy has done it all. he gave his heart to a city and a team and he dilevered all of the things asked of him.
he wasnt lucky to win anything special, but now i really hope for batigol's sake that roma wins lo scudetto this year so batigol would have something to be happy about after he retires. it is a great story and also a sad one. i cant imagine this great player leaving the world of football with disapointment.

FORZA BATIGOL!!

#1 FORWARD IN THE WORLD

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
He is no. 1

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am from Colombia and I had the chance to see the match. Bati was great and even thought I was sad to see my team loose I was relieved that THE EMPERATOR Calcio will be with AS this season (and many more). Bati had like three scoring chances, one saved by Cordoba and the two goals which were very classy. The only thing that worries me is that he needs very unselfish teammates like El Piojo Lopez( who made like 100 unselfish passes he could have finished)or Rui Costa to succeed. I hope Capello can manage to turn Nakat and Totti and even Delvecchio into Batis feeders so he can do what he does best, score.

·
Registered
120 Posts
As someone who used to live in Firenze...I was extremely sad to see Bati go, but he is the best striler is Series A, which means probably the world though debatable (RAul), but Roma fans be prepared to feel electric every time he touchs the ball no matter where. He is a pleasure to watch who scores incredible goals (fio v. Arsenal), but also (very KEE) makes the easy ones too. He is a great guy who anyone would be honoured to have as a teammate. Really it is hard to say enuf about this guy. To understand how good he is take this. Fiorentina fans are very sad to see him go, but they respected his decision to try an win the scedutto, b/c he has meant so much to them. He will never be booed in Firenze...If we don't win it next year (ha) then i hope you do b/c bati deserves it. :) :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts