Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BATI IS BACK I HOPE......HE SEEMS SCORING GOOD GOALS AND I DONT THINK ANY OF THOSE GOALS ARE LUCKY. i WANT HIM TO SCORE NEXT GAME A HAT TRICK....SO THEN HE WOULD DEFENITELY START EVERY GAME IN KOREA AND JAPAN! CONGRATS TO ROMA FANS AND ESPECIALLY TO BATI FANS!!!!!!

FORZA IL RE LEONE!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hell yeah, The Lion King is back. It defenetly is great news for Roma , since we really need his goals in these crucial games. Especially in the CL. Let's hope his good form continues. His confidence must surely be back with those two game saving goals.

S

·
0 Posts
Yep it looks like the lion king is back, he will show all his skills and dismember that Piacenza defense, anyway we better win against them remember they defeated us in the first round, let´s all hope Bati score two or three against them, and let´s hope our defense doesn´t screw like they have in the last two games.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I wish he keeps on doing it because his goals are very much needed.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Well we beat Piacenza thanks to a goal from the big man! Now we are top and we should be able to keep this up since Piacenza were the only team to beat us this season. Now we have revenge and we look in good form, Rome will win it again!!!:tongue:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Its good to see the Arch Angel get back to his usual goal scoring ways. I'v always been a great fan of him, even if he plays for our rivals.
Hope he carries this way, and gets a place in the national side ahead of Crespo;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
With Batis goals nobody can stop Roma.
You all have seen how bad Roma was when Bati didnt score so we needs his goals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts