Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
french website l'equipe.fr said that Benfica is interested in Bassir of Lille.
how true are these rumours?
anything in Portugal?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he is a forward born- 72
playes for Lille and before that he used to play for Deportivo La Coruna 1998-2001. He scored 2 goals in WC98.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Its been reported on OJogo that he was offered to Benfica by his reps on a free transfer, SLB has declined the offer as we have the strikers we want for next season.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Lets have some faith in our management.

For me whats imprtant is for the SAD to have faith in Jesualdo and the core of our team, if they make unnecessary changes I will be very disappointed.

We have now seen the promise at SLB - we must have faith!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'm with you, OG. Jesualdo has this team playing very well. He deserves next season with a full squad.

The only hole left to address is the right spot. Drulo has been playing well of late, but he's well in his thirties - he's not a ten month player, nor is he a 90 minuter. That right side has to be addressed. With the return of Roger, we have our Center forward with ZZ off the bench. Roger can also fill in on the left with Simao moving to the right.

I'd be OK going into the season with three strikers, but who knows if Sokota will ever be the same again. Best bet is to make good on the Feher rumors.

G

·
We still need cover though. Three strikers are not enough as there is no cover should one get injured. It also troubles me that there are no Portuguese strikers at teh club.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts