Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he has said that he would bring aimar if he wins the presidentcy in barcelona. wow. if this happens, aimar will be in one of the greatest clubs in the world. what do you guys think about it?

·
Registered
421 Posts
YA its great
but i heard that parma cost problem to BARCA cuase
they want him TOO

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I think that invariably one way or another Aimar, will end up at a great club. The Barcelona inquiry seems to be valid. Wherever, he ends up going Aimar, will certainly be a star for even the biggest clubs.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
czar,

do you know when he wants to leave for a big club becuase he is 20 and that is a pretty good age to leave argentina. i hope he doesnt pull a requelme.:) (Romy is taking too long to move)

D

·
0 Posts
And he also claim he will bring Marc Overmars and Emmanuel Petit to Barca if he becomes president.

It's all about hype ;) don't believe everything thye say :)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I cannot believe that this guy is gonna be elected on this crap.

this is a perfect example of the problmes with Spain's national team. The clubs are just way!!!!!!!!!! more important to tthe fans...... elections? RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Gaspart elected Barcelona president

MADRID, July 24 (Reuters)(DS) - Joan Gaspart, vice-president of Barcelona for the last 22 years, was elected president early on Monday.
Gaspart, 55, a director of a hotel chain, takes over from
the out-going Josep Lluis Nunez and is the 37th president in the club's 100 year history.
"As president I will represent everyone. I promise to work
for the unity of the club. I will give my life for Barcelona," said Gaspart on hearing of his victory.
Gaspart gained just under 55 per cent of the votes of the
club members, 12 percent ahead of his only opponent, advertising executive Lluis Bassat. Just under 45,000 club members took part in the vote.
Renowned for his passionate support of Barcelona and
outspoken crticism of arch-rivals Real Madrid, Gaspart now has a busy week ahead of him.
In his campaign he promised to bring to the Camp Nou
Arsenal's Marc Overmars and Emmanuel Petit as well as Spanish international Alfonso Perez.
He has also pledged to bring back fans' favourite Ivan de la Pena from Lazio.
It remains to be seen whether anything will come of the new
president's plan to prevent Luis Figo jumping ship to Real
Madrid and its new president Florentino Perez.
Some reports have suggested Figo will join Real on Monday
for a world record fee of around $56 million.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts