Celta-Real
Alaves-Mallorca
Barcelona-Osasuna
Athletic-Depor

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Celta-Real 1-1 Let's hope we can steal a point from the Balaidos because we are bottom of the table now :depress:

Alaves-Mallorca 1-1 Mallorca beat Athletic 3-0 so I think they have found their form.

Barcelona-Osasuna 3-1 Let's hope I'm wrong. Come on Osasuna make us proud

Athletic-Depor 2-2 A real top match in which two teams will give anything.

Difficult weekend for the Basque teams. Let's hope the teams won't let us down like last weekend:)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Celta 1 - 2 Real: We've gotta start winning sometime. And if whichever goalie is given the chance, plays well enough, we have a big chance I reckon. It would be nice to see if Nihat gets to play.....

Alaves 2 - 1 Mallorca: If Alaves can beat us away than they can surely beat Mallorca at home.....

Barcelona 1 - 1 Osasuna: Osasuna will probably defend throughout the game and may get an equalizer in the end..... I'm hopeful.....

Athletic 1 - 2 Depor: If I must choose between the top teams I would want to see Depor take another title, but they have to start playing better away, and that will be the case against a Bilbao that is weak at their home turf.....

W

·
0 Posts
Celta Vigo 1-1 Real Sociedad = A very tough game for Real but they should still get a point from this...;)

Alaves 1-2 Real Mallorca = Can't see a side that lost to Rayo beating Mallorca even at home...:rolleyes:

Barcelona 2-1 Osasuna = Sorry guys, Nil points:depress:

Athletic Club de Bilbao 1-1 Deportivo = I'm happy with a point...We'll see if Leones are up for the task...;) :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
i hope sociedad win, because i would hate to see them be regulated. so i give them 1-0 win by a PK

alaves - mall. 1-1

barca - osa 3-0, a tough loss to the catalan giants

athletic- depor- 1-1 hopefully we we get a win but i doubt with our home form , and we are looking foward to the copa in madrid.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn it, this is not going the right way.:depress:

We've gotta start winning, and fast please. I haven't seen the goals yet but I read that Westerveld didn't look good at one of the Mostovoi goals. Come on Sander, start playing well or let's re-introduce Alberto!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Yes, "Royal Society" took the lead and were very lucky in the first half. But then the luck run out and Celta won deservly. The genius of Mostovoi destroyed Real. Celta also got Luccin sent off. I really hope that Real starts to peform better because this doesn`t look good. I`m not sure about Westerveld either. He hasn`t exactlly blazet the market since his arrivel.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'm truly disappointed by my side's performance in the latest match.

The first half was really a great one and contained superb attacking football from both teams and was still played at a very high tempo. I was very happy with leading 1-0 before second half. The fact that it was Khokhlov that scored was pretty logical cause he was absolutely the best player on the field in the first half.

I don't really think Westerveld is to be blamed for any of the goals this time. Real started pretty but after a while Celta gained some control of the match. And then Mostovoi killed us with those two goals, and it makes me so pissed cause he completely sucked the whole match except for the goals....... totally worthless. The second goal he scored was really poor defending I have to say. And the reason we can't go on with our lead throughout the game is because of the poor defence. Now individually the defenders play really well, and especially Kvarme who has been really good some matches now. But the defense line simply doesn't work or act together. And this significantly became a fact when Gurrutxaga came in instead of Aitor to take the role as right wing defender, and he really wasn't that good at that position and that had effect on the whole defense line....... I don't know what to do but something really has to be done.

Anyway, after the 2-1 goal Real really took control of the match and started pressing to get an equalizer, but without getting too close. In the end we had two great chances to tie but failed to score, and so Celta could score their third........ :( :depress:

We're really at a bad spell right now, a typical one for a team that is in a bad position but plays good football (cause if you watch the game out of the view that Celta is a top team and Real is last, you get surprised that this team is last, because it was a really good match which proves La Ligas strength). We really really need to get a win now to get the players' self-confidence up a bit, cause they look a little low now......

WE WILL NOT BE RELEGATED!!!!!!! :strong:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts