·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Let´s see if this week "the leader" "speaks" only once..:rolleyes::eek:

Athletic 2-1 Espanyol (1)
Barcelona 0-1 Erreala (2)
Osasuna 2-0 Valencia (1)

Athletic´s game will be difficult but San Mamés will push hard.:cool:

After the horrible performance last sunday I´m sure Riesgo will make the game of his life in Camp Nou, Aupa Asier!

Same on Osasuna and Elía, in El Sadar Valencia isn´t a scary rival.:cool:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Txupa said:
Let´s see if this week "the leader" "speaks" only once..:rolleyes::eek:
Did I post twice anytime? :D Whenever you are a rival, you'll be allowed to talk with me, ok "chavalin"? :cap: :D

After the horrible performance last sunday I´m sure Riesgo will make the game of his life in Camp Nou, Aupa Asier!
let's see if he can do worse :D

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Lol, it´s not difficult to be the leader when you predict twice every week...:eek: just check last weeks.:rolleyes: And until the season ends I´m the official Basque PL champion, and with merit cause I won it without posting twice:eek: so I can talk whenever I want to you.

:finger::D

·
40,147 Posts
Txupa said:
Lol, it´s not difficult to be the leader when you predict twice every week...:eek: just check last weeks.:rolleyes: And until the season ends I´m the official Basque PL champion, and with merit cause I won it without posting twice:eek: so I can talk whenever I want to you.

:finger::D
bah... I guess that iparralde just considers the first one... I'm not one of those who is checking out every single point, as some others :D Then people say that the Catalans are the "tacaños" (mean), just look at you.

I don't care if you are the former champion, because I didn't participate in it... you can try it yet. It's always the same, Barça fighting for the title and Athletic is happy if they achieve the UEFA, so they can spend their Wednesdays with any club of Moldavia. :D Here it's the same, some playing to win... others playing to participate. But the important thing is not to win, but to participate, isn't it? :howler:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Barcelona 3-1 Erreala (1), dedicated to iparralde
We´ll see, we´ll see... :thmbdown: :D Erreala have been almost pathetic at home but have played some pretty good matches away. I don´t know why but I´ve got a positive feeling about Sunday.
bah... I guess that iparralde just considers the first one...
I gave you 8 points because you had the same points in both predictions, but I´d have given you the higher one if they were different. I love winning even with these kind of tricks from the rivals :pp Be careful, I´m not too far from you :lala:

·
40,147 Posts
iparralde said:
We´ll see, we´ll see... :thmbdown: :D Erreala have been almost pathetic at home but have played some pretty good matches away. I don´t know why but I´ve got a positive feeling about Sunday.
I also have this positive feeling... I think that someone is going to pay this bad week in Barcelona and Erreala usually fails in Barcelona

I gave you 8 points because you had the same points in both predictions, but I´d have given you the higher one if they were different. I love winning even with these kind of tricks from the rivals :pp Be careful, I´m not too far from you :lala:
I'm sorry... I didn't realize, I just forget it... and no, you won't catch me, especially with these crazy ideas of Erreala winning in the Camp Nou :D

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I don't care if you are the former champion, because I didn't participate in it... you can try it yet. It's always the same, Barça fighting for the title and Athletic is happy if they achieve the UEFA, so they can spend their Wednesdays with any club of Moldavia. :D Here it's the same, some playing to win... others playing to participate. But the important thing is not to win, but to participate, isn't it? :howler:
Remember we´re still alive in 3 competitions, others can´t say the same.:cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts