Sevilla 2-2 Athletic [X]

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Final results
Atlético 3-2 Osasuna (1)
Erreala 1-0 Betis (1)
Sevilla 2-0 Athletic (1)

Late reply. :) I saw Athletic. Sevilla dominated the entire match from the first minute. Athletic was very lucky not to concede two or three more goals see the attack suffered in the first minute. The reason for Athletic's loss should be more due to their disappearing DMs Gurpegui and Orbaiz more than CDs. To deny Baptista, the one outclassed the rest 21 players on the field, DMs' man-mark was very important you can see in the first goal. When Baptista accelerates in the middle and tear off your DMs, anything is too late. So the first obstacle for him should be DMs, not alone CDs. Back to the first minute, it was him to assist. Another two playing very good in the opposite were Alves and Antonito. Alves' good play perhaps thanks to Del Horno's absence early the match. Casas looked clueless, but Del Horno's sub in was too late to help anything. I can't understand Del Horno's and Yeste's not starting though. Both Ezquerro and Tiko can be said poor that they didn't move to get the ball from Etxebe. The attackers stayed totally idle except the short period from about 45th to 60th. After increasing pressure on Sevilla in failure, Athletic fell much deeply with letting in one more goal in counter-attack. The last quarter of the match in the end was torn into two parts by rough and fast movement between attack and defence, not processing through the midfeild it looked like. One thing I wanna mention was that Urzaiz upfront without Yeste or another pure attacker was unbelievable. I'm not meaning Urzaiz played poor. But he just functions in assisting more than scoring. As I remember he didn't even shoot once neither inside nor outside the area. Even if he set a good pass into the area (like the one almost converted into goal in the first half), there was no one to shoot. It was no reason Yeste not starting.

Sevilla deserved it very well. :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Sorry to be late but I´ve been out for some days. Here´s the update :

Final results :

Atlético 3-2 Osasuna (1)
Erreala 1-0 Betis (1)
Sevilla 2-0 Athletic (1)

Fish 3 points
Setzer 8
Khimik 8
Inigo 0
Seolkihyun 3
Zura007 9
Iparralde 8
Knoert 3
Txupa 5
Biojedi 8
Bilbao2Brooklyn 3
Tombaker66 3
Koeman4 9

So the winners of the day are :star: Zura007 & Koeman4 :star: Good debut Zura007
:thmbup:

·
Registered
556 Posts
STANDINGS after day 14

1- Koeman4 - 97 points
2- Setzer - 87
3- Iparralde - 84
4- Khimik - 82
4- Biojedi - 82
6- Seolkihyun - 56
7- Tombaker66 - 50