Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Athletic 2-1 Deportivo (1)
Celta 1-1 Erreala (x)
Valencia 0-0 Osasuna (x)

both athletic and deportivo are unstable.
though deportivo just got a 4-1 victory, that doesn't mean they are 100% in form.
celta could not win last game just becoz luccin got sent off early the game. so erreala may not win easily.
without aimar and just playing against madrid, valencia need time to adjust.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Athletic 1- 2 Deportivo[2]:(
Celta 0-1 Erreala[2]
Valencia 1-1 Osasuna[X] :fero:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
day21 results
Athletic 1-0 Deportivo (1)
Celta 2-5 Erreala (2)
Valencia 0-1 Osasuna (2)

what a perfect basque day!!! :eek:
congrats!!! ;)
thx for pulling down deportivo and valencia!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
We had a Basque full! :happy: :excited:

Great results by all three clubs. Perfect matchday. I didn't predict though :wth: :eek:

Results will follow later on. My internet time is very limited today as I am sick. :(

·
Registered
309 Posts
Finally we saw Orbaiz and Gurpegi together, and i think that this was the key of the victory. Orbaiz is a very important player for us and a waste of talent to let him at the bench.

Yeste made a great match as playmaker very much better than his performances as left winger, something that everybody except Valverde already knew.

I hope that Valverde will keep this tactics changes for the next match.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
barça said:
Aranzubia had a nice game :)
San Aranzubia always saves us.;) We´re the team that has received less goals home and he´s the main reason, it´s an unbelievable statistic taking in mind we play with 1.5 centerbacks 1-Prieto 0.5-Karanka and two offensive fullbacks (Javi González and Del Horno) who let a lot of spaces when they go up. Aupa Dani!:star:

Yes THOR, it´s obvious Gurpegi and Orbaiz must be the couple in the midfield, Tiko to the bench. I´m not so sure about Yeste, he´s a great player but sometimes he just doesn´t want to play.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Iparralde - 5 points
Knoert & Bio - 2 points
Real, Seol, Txupa - 1 point

Todays winners :star: Iparralde :star:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts