Barça 1-1 Athletic[X]
Erreala 2-1 Espanyo[1]

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Osasuna 3-0 Albacete
Barca 2-2 Athletic
Erreala 4-1 Espanyol

erreala is returning after the break on holiday.
the davids effect is not sure until the spanish cup game tonight.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
We should be able to take out Espanyol without to much trouble. The last two matches against Malaga and RM must have given quite a confidence boost. Espanyol on the other hand is doing poorly and therefore we should be able to take all three.

Barça- Athletic, what can you say? Barça is pretty crappy, but Athletic isn't convincing either. I think that everything is basically possible with Barça being the slight favourites.

Osasuna will take Albacete without a doubt. At home an Osasuna side on form should not lose any points to a team like Albacete.

Predictions:

Erreala 2-0 Espanyol (1)
Barça 3-1 Athletic (1)
Osasuna 3-0 Albacete (1)

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Osasuna 2-0 Albacete (1)
Barça 1-1 Athletic (X)
Erreala 2-0 Espanyol (1)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
results
Osasuna 1-1 Albacete (x)
Barca 1-1 Athletic (x)
Erreala 3-1 Espanyol (1)

erreala getting out of the relegation zone.
a bit surprised that osasuna drew albacete.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Yeah it seems we have refound our form right on time, but still I have the feeling that the CL has something to do with the league form of Erreala. Now that the CL is in a break, we play better and we win matches, but I am afraid that as soon as the CL starts again, we might have another loss of form :( I hope not though, but you can never tell. Still a good result with goals from Karpin, Gabilondo and Nihat. Jordi Cruyff scoring for Espanyol.

Athletic, good result away to Barça. Taking a point in the Camp Nou is not as difficult as it used to be I agree, but still a result to be content with. Good to see Gurpegi grab the equaliser there! Aupa Gurpegi!

Osasuna, poor result indeed. Never expected that. :groan:

PL results to follow

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Westerveld has recovered but Raynald has decided to continue playing Alberto, what do you think Prince?

I already said Albacete plays better football than what the table says, IMO they have the worst team in Primera but they play really well, they have a great coach. Anyway, I also expected a win by Osasuna. Osasuna has the same problem as Athletic, they create many chances but don´t have a finisher, and Brit on loan to Eibar...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Txupa said:
Westerveld has recovered but Raynald has decided to continue playing Alberto, what do you think Prince?
Well, even though Alberto isn't the most popular Erreala player, I have always had a liking for him. I was one of the people who found the acquisition of Westerveld unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, I think Sander is a great goalie, but at that time we could use other players. He did very well though last year, but I feel that Alberto is a good goalkeeper as well. I don't feel like playing Alberto instead of Sander is making Erreala weaker. Perhaps it is a good decision to substitute some players who are always certain of their place. It can give the team a bit of extra motivation.

I already said Albacete plays better football than what the table says, IMO they have the worst team in Primera but they play really well, they have a great coach. Anyway, I also expected a win by Osasuna. Osasuna has the same problem as Athletic, they create many chances but don´t have a finisher, and Brit on loan to Eibar...:rolleyes:
Pretty expectable. They have bought Bakayoko, who I think is a dangerous player but who always has difficulties scoring. He had the same problem at Marseille. That's too bad since he is a good player anyway. Aloisi isn't a 20 goals a year player either and I don't know enough of Wébo to judge him. But it is difficult for a team the size of Osasuna to buy a real goalscorer. They are difficult to find and not cheap.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
PL results:

Seolkihyun - 4 points
Bastin - 4 points
ÉÃMadridistaÉÃ - 2 points
1 point for Knoert, Txupa, Bio, Iparralde & Prince

Todays winners: :star: Bastin :star: and :star: Seol :star:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Prince-O said:
Well, even though Alberto isn't the most popular Erreala player, I have always had a liking for him. I was one of the people who found the acquisition of Westerveld unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, I think Sander is a great goalie, but at that time we could use other players. He did very well though last year, but I feel that Alberto is a good goalkeeper as well. I don't feel like playing Alberto instead of Sander is making Erreala weaker. Perhaps it is a good decision to substitute some players who are always certain of their place. It can give the team a bit of extra motivation.

Pretty expectable. They have bought Bakayoko, who I think is a dangerous player but who always has difficulties scoring. He had the same problem at Marseille. That's too bad since he is a good player anyway. Aloisi isn't a 20 goals a year player either and I don't know enough of Wébo to judge him. But it is difficult for a team the size of Osasuna to buy a real goalscorer. They are difficult to find and not cheap.
Yeah, exactly what I think, I don´t understand all that interest the had finding a substitute for great Alberto, first Asper and then Westerveld. Alberto is probably retiring this season, I would keep Sander one more year teaching Asier Riesgo and then try to get some money for him, he was expensive.

Webó is probably the closest to a goalscorer Osasuna has (appart from Brit). I don´t think Aguirre won´t last much in sitting Aloisi in the bench and putting him with Bakayoko in the attack, or at least that is what I would do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts