Osasuna 2-1 Sevilla (1)
Atletico 3-0 Athletic (1)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Erreala 1-3 Real Madrid (2)
Osasuna 1-2 Sevilla (2)
Atletico 2-0 Athletic (1)

how you see these matches? don't just predict the results.
i think it is not time for erreala to beat us again at home as they are going not very well so far this season after joining the champion league.
maybe they have not enough to substitute that make major players such as nihat and kovacevic injured and tired respectively.
anyway, i hope erreala will not involve into the shadow of relegation to play for the glory of basque and spain within and outside spain.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
No, I don't think we stand much of a chance against you. Even though RM is not at their best at the moment, we are in a big ass crisis (even though we beat Malaga last week). I expect us to fight bravely though, but I also expect the luck to be on your sides. Therefore, I predicted a 2-3. It is going to be a thrilling encounter no doubt, but I don't see us capable of snatching the points from you guys.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Erreala 2-1 Real Madrid (1)
Osasuna 1-0 Sevilla (1)
Atletico 2-3 Athletic (2)

Prince-O said:
Exactly. Strange isn't it? I wonder why :confused:

The last game of last season was Madrid-Athletic and Erreala-Atlético... this season will be Madrid-Erreala and Athletic-Atlético... I hope the teams are fighting for the same as last season.;) In theory it´s a fair draw,:rolleyes: I don´t care, it will be great to qualify for CL in the last game in front of Simeone´s face.:cool:

About Erreala´s game, well Madrid ALWAYS has problems playing in the north, our "hard" football style and the hostile atmosphere is the main reason. When was the last time Madrid won a basque club (Athletic, Osasuna, Erreala, Eibar...+Racing who is another "north team") in "our" home? Don´t count Alavés, half the city are madridistas. :groan: Anoeta is a bit different from the rest of the stadiums, it´s difficult to pressure Madrid as in the other places, but well, be sure the atmosphere will be great.

Both teams are playing bad lately, much worse than their players level, it will be difficult but I hope we can watch a good game. Erreala will fight the 90 minutes that for sure, it won´t be easy but I think they will beat Madrid if they are capable of keeping the concentration the whole match, you can let Zidane and Ronaldo think one sec.

Nihat, Xabi Alonso and Aranzabal are doubt, if Aranzabal doesn´t play Potillon will!:dazed::scared: Kovacevic has recovered and will play.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Erreala 4-1 Real Madrid (1)
Osasuna 1-0 Sevilla (1)
Atletico 1-1 Athletic (X)

Come on, only Txupa is positive enough about Erreala ? Erreala have scored 7 goals against RM :yuck: in the last 2 matches they have played here. Will tonight be different? Not at all (I hope)
Nihat, Xabi Alonso and Aranzabal are doubt, if Aranzabal doesn´t play Potillon will! Kovacevic has recovered and will play.
Well, Aranzabal and Xabi Alonso are not doubt because of injuries. They will be on the bench because of Denoueix´s decision. Aranzabal has been woeful this season and Alkiza and Aranburu have been performing reasonably well so Xabi will have to earn his place again (is this a correct expression?). I´m a fan of Xabi but sure he knows he has not been in his best form this season. It seems that Nihat and Kovacevic will play. Last Sunday in Malaga NIhat and Karpin were at their best again. I predict a great match by Nihat tonight, what a pity Hierro is not there!!!

Why is Erreala - RM always on the same day as Pathetic - Patetico?
It´s every year because when the calendar is made, teams are chosen in couples so that teams geographically nearer don´t play at home on the same day. I mean Erreala and Athletic don´t play never at home the same day. This way when the calendar is made when Erreala play RM:yuck:, Athletic play Atlético:yuck: , as well as when Erreala play Barça, Athletic play Espanyol. I don´t know if I explained it well:confused:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
iparralde said:
year because when the calendar is made, teams are chosen in couples so that teams geographically nearer don´t play at home on the same day. I mean Erreala and Athletic don´t play never at home the same day. This way when the calendar is made when Erreala play RM:yuck:, Athletic play Atlético:yuck: , as well as when Erreala play Barça, Athletic play Espanyol. I don´t know if I explained it well:confused:
Yes you did. :)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
iparralde said:
and Alkiza and Aranburu have been performing reasonably well so Xabi will have to earn his place again (is this a correct expression?). I´m a fan of Xabi but sure he knows he has not been in his best form this season
Yeah, that´s something I´ve been asking the whole season, Xabi is not ok, and having two great players in great form as Alkiza and Aranburu it´s not suicide to sit Xabi in the bench until he "finds himself". I didn´t watch the game so I don´t know how well Bittor and Mikel work, did they play well together? Well, Bittor always play well,:D I ask about Mikel.

Osasuna 1-1 Sevilla
Great goal by Pablo García in a hard game.

Atlético 3-0 Athletic:mad:

We dominated the first half, had clear chances, even missed a penalty (again:groan: ) but in the second half we just disspeared, we received 3 but could have received 200. Very bad played Txingurri, Ibagaza was alone, Orbaiz should have entered. And Tiko.... :groan: I don´t understand how he can play, Julen made more in 10 minutes than Tiko in the last 5 games.

Anyway, the best way of solving this is beating Barça next week.:cool:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
We won? We WON! :happy: :party: :cool: :drunk: :excited:

1-0 against Real Madrid!!! Karpin!!! You will like that eh Txupa, the biggest Karpin fan of our forum :howler: :D

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Final results:
Erreala 1-0 RM (1)
Atletico 3-0 Athletic (1)
Osasuna 1-1 Sevilla (X)

Todays points:

Prince-O - 3 points
Bio - 3 points
Txupa - 1 point
ÉÃMadridistaÉÃ - 1 point
Bastin - 1 point
Balis - 1 point
Iparralde - 1 point
Knoert - 0 points
Seol - 0 points

Todays winners: :star: BioJedi :star: & :star: Prince-O :star:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Prince-O said:
We won? We WON! :happy: :party: :cool: :drunk: :excited:

1-0 against Real Madrid!!! Karpin!!! You will like that eh Txupa, the biggest Karpin fan of our forum :howler: :D
Yeah, I love Karpin.:heart: He is in my favourite players list with Simeone, Tellez, Guti, Helguera, Ballesteros & co....:rolleyes::groan:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Txupa said:
Yeah, I love Karpin.:heart: He is in my favourite players list with Simeone, Tellez, Guti, Helguera, Ballesteros & co....:rolleyes::groan:
:howler: :dielaugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts