R. Madrid 3-1 Osasuna (1)
Erreala 2-1 Murcia (1)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Koeman4 said:
:eek: :D I wish you are right... a 0-1 would be enough for me anyway. :devil:
Nah, Valdo will score the 4.:howler: It´s the tradition lately.;):devil:

BTW, Aranzubia, Guerrero, Etxeberria, Karanka and Bordas out for this game. I´ll open a thread for Julen´s injury because he´ll miss the rest of the season.:depress:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Racing 2-0 Athletic (1) only because I want Espanyol relegated
R. Madrid 1-3 Osasuna (2) :D PUTA MADRID
Erreala 3-0 Murcia [1] Murcia are plain crap!

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Racing 1-2 Athletic (2)
R. Madrid 0-1 Osasuna (2) Barça can still win the title. Honest...
Erreala 3-0 Murcia (1)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Bastin said:
Barça can still win the title. Honest...
I don´t know if you´re joking but although it´s very difficult, it could be in their hands, Madrid is in crisis and Barça will visit Bernabeu. Also, Valencia still has to come to San Mamés.:cool:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Racing Santander [1 - 2] Athletic Bilbao
40' [0 - 1] Igor Iraola
76' [1 - 1] Francisco Javi Guerrero
90' [1 - 2] Yeste

Real Sociedad [2 - 0] Real Murcia
64' [1 - 0] Nihat Kahveci
88' [2 - 0] Nihat Kahveci

Congrats for the two wins tonight. :thumbsup: Leave us the third. :proud:

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Txupa said:
I don´t know if you´re joking but although it´s very difficult, it could be in their hands, Madrid is in crisis and Barça will visit Bernabeu. Also, Valencia still has to come to San Mamés.:cool:
It was more in hope than in expectation. Then again, who's to say after tonight's Osasuna-Real result? :happy:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
Igor Iraola
It´s not the first time I read Igor, I´ve seen it in some english pages, looks like someone wrote it bad once and it´s spreading through internet, his name is Andoni.;)

The last game...

Real Madrid 0-3 Osasuna:cool::happy::fero:
0-1 Valdo 1´:D
0-2 Pablo García 43´
0-3 Moha 61´

About Athletic´s game, crazy game, probably Racing deserved more but for once their extra motivation favoured us, they went crazy for the second without head, and Yeste could score the second for Athletic in 93rd minute. Please try to see that second goal and watch what Ezquerro does,:star: if Zidane does that we´ll have it repeated 10000 times everyday on tv, class.

I liked Athletic´s lineup, with Arriaga-Urzaiz in the attack, good game for Arriaga who wasn´t getting minutes lately, also great game for Iraola (one more) and specially, MOM Iñaki Lafuente.:star: People were a little bit affraid because of Aranzubia´s absence but Iñaki has played a fantastic game, it´s great to see we have 2 great goalkeepers, specially now that Aranzubia was a bit relaxed in the last games, this game is a warning so he sees he has to fight for that place in every game. Still, Athletic´s level is not the same as a couple of months ago, we have to recover that level if we want to be in Europe next season.

The referee,:eek: we keep on adding, legal goal cancelled to Ezquerro and Racing´s goal comes after a clear fault to Arriaga. Honestly, this is unbelievable, I don´t know what to say.:mad: If it´s one or two games you may think it´s bad luck, or spanish referees bad level, but it happens every single week!:fero:

About Osasuna´s game.....brilliant!!:happy: Javier Agirre is a fantastic coach! For the ones who don´t see Osasuna regularly, the rojillos don´t play like this but today Agirre saw the big hole in Madrid´s defense and put two towers Aloisi-Morales to get all the air balls, and it worked.... IT REALLY WORKED!!!:thumbsup: Great game for Valdo:star: who scored to keep the tradition of former madridistas.:howler: It was also really funny to see Guti´s or Roberto Carlos´s signs of impotence.:D And looks like things are really changing in Spain, Real Madrid wasn´t helped by the referee!!:eekani:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
The Bernabeu singing "ole... ole" while Osasuna players were passing the ball from one player to other... amazing. Thanx Osasuna, you made me so happy! :proud: :happy:

Txupa said 1-4... but he should get the points as if he had guessed the right result... Txupa Nostradamus!! :D

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
I also predicted a 4-1 for the game in San Mamés and it ended 4-2... maybe you want my services for the madrid-barça in 2 weeks time, I can make you a good price...:D

I had the impression this could happen when this afternoon I saw the images of until today Osasuna´s only victory in Bernabeu, it was a 0-4 in 1990 with a hat-trick of the great Jan Urban, looks like Osasuna only likes to beat them with a big goal difference.:cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts