1,106 Posts
Mallorca 0-1 Athletic[2]
Erreala 2-1 Racing[1]
Atletico 2-3 Osasuna[2]

;)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Prince the Alavés-Eibar was last weekend, check the segunda división thread.;) Oh yes, and not even a week after you get a point on it.:eek::D

Mallorca 0-1 Athletic (2)
Erreala 2-1 Racing (1)
Atletico 1-1 Osasuna (X)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Txupa said:
Prince the Alavés-Eibar was last weekend, check the segunda división thread.;) Oh yes, and not even a week after you get a point on it.:eek::D
Bwahaha, well screw me then. I'm not focussed enough I think :howler:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
You know, the funny thing is that I did see the match report of the Alaves - Eibar game, so I did know it was already played. I must have forgotten :eek: :dontcare: :groan:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Final scores:

Atlético 1-1 Osasuna
0-1 Valdo 25´
1-1 Nikolaidis 93´:(

Real Sociedad 1-0 Racing
1-0 Karpin 61´(p)

Mallorca 1-3 Athletic Club
0-1 Yeste 19´
1-1 Gurpegi 38´(OG)
1-2 Etxeberria 58´
1-3 Leo Franco 85´(OG)

Osasuna dominated the game, deserved to win for even more than 1 goal but a corner in the last second gave Atlético the draw.:( Amazing how Webó dribbled Simeone in the goal, well done Pierre!:cool:

Erreala won in a boring game thanks to a doubtfull penalty to Schürrer. Erreala wasn´t at the level of the last games but it was enough.

Athletic won an interesting game. Well done by Aranzubia who was once again the best of the team, very clever goal by Yeste and his new haircut.:rolleyes: Again, our dear friend Ramírez Domínguez (the referee who stole us 2 points in Murcia) cancelled 2 goals (1 valid) and has given Mallorca the unfree(?) kick that meant Mallorca´s goal, apparently Javi González said "mine!" to a rival although Javi denies it. This referee loves us, hope we never see him again.:mad: The worst of the game was Aranzubia´s 5th yellow card, let´s wish Lafuente good luck, Iñaki will play against Murcia, very difficult nowadays to substitute the great Dani.:star:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Scores:

Seol - 2 points
Txupa, Bio, Knoert - 5 points
Real - 2 points
Prince-O - 1 point
Iparralde 1 point

Winners: :star: Txupa, Biojedi & Knoert :star:

Nobel mention: Loser :eek: Prince-O :eek: ;)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Not funny :eek: :D

btw, I forgot to do the standings. Hold up. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts